cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@missjeanie Wow wow wow... that's a lot of sheet masks 🙂 

@AMK721 My mission to get back into sheet masking!!

@missjeanie  I'm a fan of a good sheet mask 😉

You're doing a spectacular job of keeping up with sheet masking @missjeanie! How's your skin liking it? 

I wonder if there's a way to repurpose the other Soap & Glory masks you have...maybe applying it elsewhere - hands? feet? neck? decollete? back of the neck after a warm day outside? 

Thanks @itsfi !  Getting back to masking has been a really great thing for me.  Having the challenge to see how long I can do it daily for is nice because it's forcing me to do skincare.  I was waking up and not even washing my face some days until I showered at lunch time.  The working from home has been a challenge for routines over here.  Since I've been back to masking I've noticed a bit less clogged pores, but I'm not sure if that's due to the masks or because I've been back on an actual routine where I'm washing, using a serum and then moisturizing/sunscreen.  I've also got a renewed desire to curate my collection a bit more.  I've determined that the printed masks from TCS aren't a necessary for me, and I'm good to just use em up now.  

That Soap n Glory... I actually like the idea of using them on my neck/décolleté.  I've only really started thinking about these areas more in the last year or so and think I could likely do some catching up on skincare there.  Which is also a good reminder that I have a body mask in my project pan... looks like I'll be doing a full body masking later this evening!  Thanks for the idea!

@missjeanie  Great masks!!! 

Thanks @ather Masks were my saving grace last month!

Great empties @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 , I'm feeling like I'm getting back into a routine!

March Empties

MarchEmpties.jpgMarchMaskEmpties.jpg

Spoiler

Wow! Lots of sheet masks @eshoe. Are you sheet masking daily?

Almost, @itsfi! There have been a handful of days I wasn’t up for it, and then other days I’ve masked a couple of times. My schedule has changed so that by the time I’m washing my face, the day is already half over😂 So I end up masking mid afternoon 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mid-afternoon masking has its charms @eshoe! 😉 

@eshoe I always love seeing your Empties photos for the sheet masks!  You must have a killer collection :).

Well I’ve been quieting it down, @CookieGirl1 - haven’t bought any in almost two months, it will likely be longer until I do so getting through and appreciating the ones I have is pretty fun!

You are chugging right along through all those samples, @eshoe!

Workin’ on it, @quspork! No better time than the present, I’m learning.

Hi @eshoe,

WOW! That is amazing. Great job! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT, doing my hardest to keep my little trash bin full😊

So nice!! @eshoe your empties are a work of art 😉

Ha @lmaster it’s something for sure:D

1 Reply