cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I am not sure if it was just wrong for my hair type or what, but it’s supposed to be for wavy hair gals and I have 2a hair so I don’t even know. It was such a pain to get through I wish I would given up halfway. 

@lnum I still have some products from DC I'm using, but with all the controversy, I'm not going to repurchase from them until there are more answers

I agree about the DevaCurl Delight products @lnum. I also finished my Lotus mask yesterday and I am so glad to be done with it.

@Loretta55 I have never disliked a product as much as that devacurls line, it was so awful. The fresh lotus mask it did nothing but make my skin red!

@lnum 

You know what I like about FRESH - Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask is that you can use it as a face wash. If I’ve worn a full coverage foundation I’ll use that to take off my face make up, works great! 

@GG84 Do you put it over your face dry and then wash off? 

This was a really good month for me! Not including the destashes. 

2020- 76/100

Loves-

May Love.jpg

Tatcha Water Cream x2
YTP Kale + Green Spinach Cleanser
Wax Melts
PTR Water Drench Cloud Cream
Sephora Grape Eye Mask

Ok-

May Ok.jpg

VS Chargoals Face Mask
VS Your My Blueberry Jam Mask

No-

May No.jpg

Dr. Jart+ Radiance Serum- No Opinion
Glow Recipe Blueberry Cleanser
Philosphy Grateful
Origins Clear Improvement x5
Too Faced Dayum Girl
Hourglass Highlighting Sticks
Honey Lip Mask
Miracle Foot Mask

Destash- *insert cry emoji here*. I made the adult decision to get rid of bad/dried out/ old lipsticks. I cut out 26! I also decided after the two I just ordered, no more until I use some up. In the last two months I've thrown out over 30.

May Destash Lipsticks.jpg  

Loreal Captivated by Cersei 209
Loreal 001 Nude, 600 Doutzens Nude
OCC Lip Tars- Magnolia, Pris, Clear, Jealous, Little Black Dress, Hedonist, Black
Dahlia, New Wave, Trollop, Strumpet.
JS- Weirdo, Druglord, Miseltoe, Blue Velvet, Blow Pony, Doll Parts, Masochist, No
Tea No Shade
Kylie Dead of Knight
Marc Jacobs Lip Liner
CoverGirl Honeyed
HourGlass Icon
YSL Viynl Cream 401

@Samtian 

RIP Doll Parts - my favourite shade. 

@GG84 It's my HG shade of pink!

Great job on the empties, @Samtian but ouch--that's a lot of lippies! 

@CookieGirl1 Unfortunately it is lol.

Nice work @Samtian! 😍 You’re well on your way to your goal! Great job on parting ways with lippies that were past their prime. I understand the “insert crying emoji” feeling with destashing but in the long run, it’s nice to have products that work and are useable. ♥️♥️

@itsfi Thank you, and yes it is!

Nice set of empties, and great job on the destash, @Samtian!! The PTR water cream and YTTP are also faves of mine!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you! Those two are great!

Great job! @Samtian I know it's hard to let go,,, but sometimes it's just better off🙌

@lmaster Thank you! Yes it is!

Weekly empties. The only love/repurchase is the Dphue rinse. The LM mascara was clumpy, the Biossance eye gel didn’t really do anything, and the green clean no longer agrees with my skin. The DE a passioni and Herbivore emerald are declutters. I can’t handle the scent of the herbivore and the DE is just too strong for my skin.

8B938FC9-46A4-4140-9D4E-7CB62B8DB82F.jpeg

@faeriegirl   The dphue rinse is really nice. Sorry to hear about the LM mascara being so clumpy, I really like this one. Wonder if you how defective one. That’s too bad about the green clean. Have you tried Jordan Samuel after show sensitive cleanser? I find that to be very gentle and removes makeup well. I think the biossance is nice but I wouldn’t purchase it.  I bought one full size of the a passoni and don’t plan to repurchase. I feel there are better options out there. My skin tolerated ok, but would have liked to move to daily retinol and can’t with that one. 

@jen81  I haven't tried that cleanser. I have been using Herbivore's Bakcuchiol serum in place of the a passioni and I really like it so far.

Ack! Sorry the Farmacy balm isn’t working for you @faeriegirl .😞 Your empties remind me that I need to move my Dphue products into the bathroom where I can see them. 🧡

1 Reply
testing