cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface good thinking! maybe I'll start small too and just clean out my makeup bag!

RE: Empties - V2

March Empties Pt. 2! 🌈

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@cindyvonlovely, that candle sounds like it smells amazing! 🙂 Like @lmaster, love the "penalty box" label. 

@cindyvonlovely great bunch of empties! I love your penalty box label 👌

Nice set of empties, @cindyvonlovely!! I spy some SDJ Bum Bum Cream, love that stuff!!

YTD empties total: 214Loves all but lime is a likeLoves all but lime is a like

Spoiler
Likes/ lovesLikes/ loves

Shout out to @CC3616 for gifting me this amazing voluspa rose scented candle! The lime candle is better lit in combination with other scents, just my opinion

LovesLoves

Spoiler
Shouting out @missjeanie for the amazing rose micellar water and @SportyGirly125 for the Trader Joe's honey and almond body butter ♥️
Spoiler
LikesLikes

Likes/ lovesLikes/ loves

Spoiler
Not sure how the pic put itself in the spoiler lol but the isle of paradise spray is not a product I will repurchase, mainly because the sprayer can get clogged and or spray crazy! But the product itself works

NopeNope

Spoiler
These just don't work for me, either the scent, older I just don't like the way it performs

LovesLoves

Spoiler
Lots of thank you's @Shosh85 @faeriegirl @eshoe @itsfi @CC3616 loved these masks so muchLovesLoves

LOVE a good set of empties @lmaster !  That Georgia Peach candle sounds so yummy!  This thread alone has fuelled a candle addiction! lol

The addiction is absolutely real!!! @missjeanie 

Nice empties, @lmaster!! I also did not enjoy the human+kind lotion (doesn't hydrate! And the scent isn't for me, although my partner enjoyed). But so many lovely looking masks!! And that Omorovicza (I think?) looks amazing!!

@haleyvvvv thank you!! Yep the lotion scent was not for me, and I agree,, didn't do much for lasting hydration, the omorovicza toner spray is great,,I may have to repurchase at some point, I just need to really keep at using the products I have before even thinking about repurchases...... We know how that goes 😆

Wowwy @lmaster! 🙌🏼 Look at all those empties... and those amazing sheet masks! 😍 Nice work; you’re getting through so many products! You go girl!! 📣 

@itsfi thank you thank you!!! Waste not want not,, is that the saying 🤣

@lmaster  Looks like you've been busy! Great job using things up! Love all your mask loves! 😃

@Shosh85 thank you!! I need more Lapcos and the saem needs to get into production!! 😆

Weekly empties. The only love/repurchase is the Dphue rinse. The LM mascara was clumpy, the Biossance eye gel didn’t really do anything, and the green clean no longer agrees with my skin. The DE a passioni and Herbivore emerald are declutters. I can’t handle the scent of the herbivore and the DE is just too strong for my skin.

8B938FC9-46A4-4140-9D4E-7CB62B8DB82F.jpeg

@faeriegirl   The dphue rinse is really nice. Sorry to hear about the LM mascara being so clumpy, I really like this one. Wonder if you how defective one. That’s too bad about the green clean. Have you tried Jordan Samuel after show sensitive cleanser? I find that to be very gentle and removes makeup well. I think the biossance is nice but I wouldn’t purchase it.  I bought one full size of the a passoni and don’t plan to repurchase. I feel there are better options out there. My skin tolerated ok, but would have liked to move to daily retinol and can’t with that one. 

@jen81  I haven't tried that cleanser. I have been using Herbivore's Bakcuchiol serum in place of the a passioni and I really like it so far.

Ack! Sorry the Farmacy balm isn’t working for you @faeriegirl .😞 Your empties remind me that I need to move my Dphue products into the bathroom where I can see them. 🧡

Oh no @faeriegirl sorry to see the green clean isn't working for you, what about the cherry version?

@lmaster I had forgotten about the cherry one. I don't remember having any irritation when I used it.

That's a bummer the green clean was causing irritation!! @faeriegirl 

10 Replies