cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Seeing that B&BW banana bundt cake always makes me hungry! It makes the house smell so good! Nice empties @samkeaysxo! 🙂

@samkeaysxo I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many of those banana candles I've been through. And I still have a healthy stash of them :-).

RE: Empties - V2

March Empties Pt. 2! 🌈

@cindyvonlovely, that candle sounds like it smells amazing! 🙂 Like @lmaster, love the "penalty box" label. 

@cindyvonlovely great bunch of empties! I love your penalty box label 👌

Nice set of empties, @cindyvonlovely!! I spy some SDJ Bum Bum Cream, love that stuff!!

Re: Empties - V2

February was a big month for empties for me. I am determined to get through the stock of samples that I have. Plus, I feel as if I've been adding to my collection more than subtracting.

February's collectionFebruary's collection

Great job!! @EuDeMa 

Nice. Does that Farewell Frizz creme work well?

Yes, I've had great results especially since I use my blowdryer and curling iron a lot. Plus, it smells good too!

Weekly empties 87D44C17-A319-41A2-A948-CEA3EDE76566.jpeg

The SDJ coco cabana is great but I won’t repurchase. Trader Joe’s coconut body butter is so much better and cheaper. The Farmacy honey butter was really nice but I probably won’t repurchase it either. The Charlotte Tilbury full fat lashes was not good. It was clumpy and did not last all day.

I totally agree with trader Joe's,, @faeriegirl it's everything!! 

That’s too bad about the CT mascara @faeriegirl. Agree with you - TJ’s coconut body butter is so good! 🥥 

Hi @faeriegirl,

I have to give that body butter a try! 

Best,
Rebecca

Weekly empties F0E66BE3-643B-44FA-A4BA-A54C733ABFBB.jpeg

DE Lala, YTTP superberry mask, and grandelash are loves and repurchases. The Hum gummies tasted great so I might purchase them in the future. I didn’t care for the scent of the rituals scrub. The milk lip balm was great but it broke.

Hi @faeriegirl, great empties! I just finished my DE Lala recently as well. I feel like I go through them really quickly, or maybe I'm just too generous with the amount I apply on my face... lol

The superberry is on my list to try if I can get a trial size sample! @faeriegirl 

wow!! great job @faeriegirl

wow!! great job @faeriegirl

RE: Empties - V2

Here are my first empties of 2020 🌈 Some of the liners are being decluttered, because the Lancôme Liner has mold on it and it unusable. But as for the loves, you can tell January 2020 was all about Self Care for me. Smelling good, being good to my skin, brows set and ready to take on the new year. 🎆

Hi @cindyvonlovely ,

I am all about that self care and strong brow game this year! Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Oh my gosh @cindyvonlovely mold?? Good thing you caught that!

testing