cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Well done on the empties @sephoraaddict918! Your sheet mask loves make me happy! 😊 

So many empties, nicely done @sephoraaddict918!! 😍 the Shiseido pads (whi doesn't?) and the TCFS egg cream mask!!

Love seeing your trash! @sephoraaddict918 

RE: Empties - V2

March empties! Lancôme mascara, Dr. Brandt cleanser, and Mac Fix+ Matte were alright, I wouldn’t repurchase them. Loved everything else!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Banana Bundt cake!! @samkeaysxo great empties

Seeing that B&BW banana bundt cake always makes me hungry! It makes the house smell so good! Nice empties @samkeaysxo! 🙂

@samkeaysxo I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many of those banana candles I've been through. And I still have a healthy stash of them :-).

RE: Empties - V2

March Empties Pt. 2! 🌈

@cindyvonlovely, that candle sounds like it smells amazing! 🙂 Like @lmaster, love the "penalty box" label. 

@cindyvonlovely great bunch of empties! I love your penalty box label 👌

Nice set of empties, @cindyvonlovely!! I spy some SDJ Bum Bum Cream, love that stuff!!

February was a big month for empties for me. I am determined to get through the stock of samples that I have. Plus, I feel as if I've been adding to my collection more than subtracting.

February's collectionFebruary's collection

Great job!! @EuDeMa 

Nice. Does that Farewell Frizz creme work well?

Yes, I've had great results especially since I use my blowdryer and curling iron a lot. Plus, it smells good too!

Weekly empties 87D44C17-A319-41A2-A948-CEA3EDE76566.jpeg

The SDJ coco cabana is great but I won’t repurchase. Trader Joe’s coconut body butter is so much better and cheaper. The Farmacy honey butter was really nice but I probably won’t repurchase it either. The Charlotte Tilbury full fat lashes was not good. It was clumpy and did not last all day.

I totally agree with trader Joe's,, @faeriegirl it's everything!! 

That’s too bad about the CT mascara @faeriegirl. Agree with you - TJ’s coconut body butter is so good! 🥥 

Hi @faeriegirl,

I have to give that body butter a try! 

Best,
Rebecca

Weekly empties F0E66BE3-643B-44FA-A4BA-A54C733ABFBB.jpeg

DE Lala, YTTP superberry mask, and grandelash are loves and repurchases. The Hum gummies tasted great so I might purchase them in the future. I didn’t care for the scent of the rituals scrub. The milk lip balm was great but it broke.

Hi @faeriegirl, great empties! I just finished my DE Lala recently as well. I feel like I go through them really quickly, or maybe I'm just too generous with the amount I apply on my face... lol

3 Replies
testing