cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @lmaster ! I’m wondering if the Peace Out Wrinkles are worth the price? They’re not available at Sephora Canada but the company can deliver to Canada. I have to take into consideration the exchange rate and shipping. Oh ! The perks of living in Winter Wonderland! 🥶 ! 

@keana1 are you able to get your hands on this serum? NuFACE FIX® Serum 0.5 oz / 15 mL if you can, you should try this out, you don't need the device, and it works! The peace out, needs two weeks at least, this last week, I've been having issues getting the little patches to stick to my skin

Thanks @lmaster ! It’s good to know about the Peace Out Wrinkle patches, my skin’s sensitive to adhesives ( my skin peels along with most medical grade tapes ) so I’ll have to forget about them. I added the Nuface serum to my loves list ! I’ll try to find the ingredients list ( it’s not available in the Sephora app )🥰

@keana1 it is a great product, let me know if you find any concerns with the ingredients if you find them please 😊

Here’s the ingredients list @lmaster : My only small concern is the sodium metabisulfite ( sulfites and sulfates can trigger migraines ) which is a preservative. Since it’s used topically, I wouldn’t worry too much! The other ingredients are great! The peptides used are different than the ones in TO Buffet, Buffet + copper peptides and DE Protini. It’s a bit expensive but if it’s worth it, I’ll eventually purchase it ( since you only apply it to wrinkles ). Let me know about your results ( you can PM me )💕5C00B7DB-528E-4B3D-83B0-D0EF4018ACDB.png

Absolutely! @keana1 thanks so much

@lmaster I’m going to do a search, if I find the ingredients I’ll post them. 🧐

Likes/lovesLikes/loves

Spoiler
Loves- the masks
OH PowerBright - great for brightening my skin
SK-II- I bought a bigger size, that's how much I like it.
Milk mascara, sephora eyeliner, benefit brow gel- wonderful and I would repurchase. 
The Drunk Elephant eye cream- I quite like it and I'm so happy I have another one that @lmaster gifted me! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
The Sunday Riley CEO cream is a nice vitamin C cream- I have more to test out, which is nice. 
The Estee Lauder primer is great for filling in pores and matifying. I have others to try though. 
Schmidt natural deodorant worked. What more is there to say?! Lol
Olaplex 3- rockstar.  My hair grows longer using it.
Ordinary Buffet- my morning rockstar serum.

Tarte knockout smelled like vinegar but it worked. Not sure I'd buy a bottle based on the smell.
Sephora face wipes- nice smell, left a film. Works for weekend morning wipe off when I wake up and don't plan to have a shower right away.

Didn't stand outDidn't stand out

Spoiler
These three were not bad, but didn't stand out. The eye creams didn't seem to do much- not overly moisturizing.  Didn't see a difference with the Kat Burki- it probably needs more time.

No.No.

Spoiler
No:
The Clarins had a sweet floral smell, but it was too much scent.
What even is this Kaja product good for? It's a primer but it didn't seem to hold the foundation, nor did it fill the pores. It's a pass for me. 

These are my November empties.

@l8totheparty trust me I know the smell of the knockout is rough, but I have grown to love the benefits

@l8totheparty Yes to the Schmidt's! I kinda want to try others but have a feeling I'll go back to it. I'm testing the BRIOGEO - B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Deodorant from gratis and it doesn't compare. Do you have a favorite scent?

I've tried this scent and the lavender sage, but the lavender sage is too sage-y. @ShortErica Do you have a favorite scent? 

I've only tried the Ylang Ylang - Calendula @l8totheparty. I thought about the lavender but picked up the Rose + Vanilla for when I finish the briogeo deodorant. I don't think I'd like a sage-y scent.

Sage works on chicken, not underarms.  Lol @ShortErica 

I found it in Winners, but last time I went they didn't have this brand! 

😂 now I'm imagining using spices on my underarms @l8totheparty 

It smells about as good as you imagine it would. 😉🙄 @ShortErica 

Well hopefully some other scents pop up at your Winners @l8totheparty 

@l8totheparty  Haha, i had the same thoughts regarding the fab primers.  I guess they were moisturizing but they definitely did nothing for the makeup that my regular skincare didn’t already do.  

Soo, my cousin pulled out her Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb container and I have no idea how she got all of this product out the container or what else she was trying to get out of there but I told her it was time to get a new one! LOL!

FBLipGloss.jpg

@ZakiyaBT She was committed to her gloss! I am impressed! 

Best,
Rebecca

@ZakiyaBT I'm really impressed. I got my Fenty Gloss Bomb over a year ago and am barely halfway through! 

Same!

testing