cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties! I like applying the DE Hydra B Serum underneath my C Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream for extra hydration around the eye area. โค๏ธ

Ooooookay here is a TON of empties.

I recently upgraded my under sink empties cosmetics bag to a big empties tote bag. Wow, it holds a lot! This is probably 1.5 months of empties? Of course, there's one additional pic of hotel empties from a trip. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions - 

Like/Love mask empties (NOT the llama mask. idk how it got in this pic)Like/Love mask empties (NOT the llama mask. idk how it got in this pic)Loves. Would/have purchased againLoves. Would/have purchased againWouldn't repurchaseWouldn't repurchaseHotel empties. Love the hair and sheet masks. Everything else is a noHotel empties. Love the hair and sheet masks. Everything else is a no

So many great empties @scott1201!!!!! 

Nice work on the empties @scott1201. Great to hear you liked The Creme Shop serum. Iโ€™ve seen them a few times at TJ Maxx / Marshalls.

Holy masks, @scott1201!  I'm impressed.

Dang @scott1201 you did amazing

Hi @scott1201,

Great job on all of your empties! 

Best,

Rebecca

Usually donโ€™t keep my empties long enough for the picture but managed to have a bunch on hand today!

All products I love and have been using for awhile so I had restocks on hand. The mascara is new to me this year, but Iโ€™ve always used Lancรดme Definicils for years before this one. The BB Pro unfortunately I am 100% sure Beautyblender changed the sponge material after two duds and multiple other reviewers comments so Iโ€™ve switched to regular BB and love it.All products I love and have been using for awhile so I had restocks on hand. The mascara is new to me this year, but Iโ€™ve always used Lancรดme Definicils for years before this one. The BB Pro unfortunately I am 100% sure Beautyblender changed the sponge material after two duds and multiple other reviewers comments so Iโ€™ve switched to regular BB and love it.

Hi @lnum,

That is my absolute favorite mascara! I hope you loved it as much as I do ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

It's my fav mascara too, @RebeccaBT @lnum.  

@RebeccaBT I am definitely loving it! I find that I like travel size wand a bit better though itโ€™s much less clumpy. 

My November empties 

LOVES - have repurchased or will repurchase; though hopefully I will not need to repurchase the Delsym anytime soon. The green tea toner is discontinued; may check out the Innisfree toner to see if it'makes a good substitute. Forgot to include the Megrhythm gentle steam eye masks with this group.LOVES - have repurchased or will repurchase; though hopefully I will not need to repurchase the Delsym anytime soon. The green tea toner is discontinued; may check out the Innisfree toner to see if it'makes a good substitute. Forgot to include the Megrhythm gentle steam eye masks with this group.

Loves - Likes: was surprised by how much I liked the CdP oil. The green tea toner, cough syrup and Lala cream ended up in this pic as well as the previous one for "loves"; oops.Loves - Likes: was surprised by how much I liked the CdP oil. The green tea toner, cough syrup and Lala cream ended up in this pic as well as the previous one for "loves"; oops.

Likes - these were good; for some of the foil samples, I wish I had more foils to use of the products.Likes - these were good; for some of the foil samples, I wish I had more foils to use of the products.

Okays - not bad; they're are just similar products I prefer or like better than these.Okays - not bad; they're are just similar products I prefer or like better than these.Maybe's - I'd use them if I had them around but wouldn't go out to repurchase. The Peace Out Pores I cut into squares and use as I would the acne dots.Maybe's - I'd use them if I had them around but wouldn't go out to repurchase. The Peace Out Pores I cut into squares and use as I would the acne dots.Meh's - just not for meMeh's - just not for meNo's or destashes - the LM eye shadow stick were just too old. :(No's or destashes - the LM eye shadow stick were just too old. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Whoaa !! that's some awesome trach @itsfi  ๐Ÿ˜„ I am super impressed with how many samples have you used up. I need to go quickly round up my empties. 

Thank you @naturalooks15! ๐Ÿค— I was adamant that I was going to get through a lot of my samples. Theyโ€™re mostly skincare so that makes it easier for me to go through. I now have a long list of products Iโ€™m really interested in. ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—

I'm always impressed by all the sheet masks you go through each month! I spy an SK-II mask. I absolutely love SK-II Masks, they give my skin an instant radiant glow. โค๏ธ

I love SK-II @PenelopeBT. โค๏ธ This mask is great! Love the hydration and radiance it gives. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• 

So many great empties @itsfi!!!! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918! ๐Ÿค—  I was able to work through a lot last month and I found some products Iโ€™m looking forward to incorporating into my routines as well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RE: Empties - 2019

My October and November empties. Loved: Marc Jacobs and FAB creams, Eva NYC hair serum, Dr. Brandt mask, and the candles. Everything else was just okay.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo I will have to try the "Leaves" candle!

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Leaves is one of my favorite B&BW candles @samkeaysxo! Nice work on the empties.