cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ZakiyaBT  Your cousins sounds like she’s discovered the secret to fully panning lip gloss! 😉

I agree! @trishavt 

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

@ZakiyaBT  That’s impressive! 😂 Now I’m going to try completely emptying one of my Gloss Bombs. I wonder how long it’ll take, since I don’t wear it as often as I think your cousin does. We’ll see! 

@WinglessOne @ZakiyaBT i have a gloss bomb in my pan project that i thought I was doing pretty well on till I saw this 😂 I would say in a year of semi-dedicated use, I’ve managed to get through 2/3? I have other FS I have yet to touch till I finish this one so maybe I’ll track how long it takes to finish more accurately next time around 

Exactly! I have probably finished one tube of lip gloss in my life. I was very impressed.

RE: Empties - 2019

I feel so accomplished! I don’t think I’ve ever participated in this thread as I usually pitch my empties immediately. I ran out of all 5 of these on the same day. *Mahalo The Petal Mask. I have been using this mask for about 2 years. It’s my heavy hitter, powerhouse, cures my skin woes mask. Anytime my skin is dehydrated, angry, fussy I reach for this one. *IGK Thirstygirl coconut milk shampoo/conditioner. The first day these became available on Sephora, I purchased them. Total miss for me. In fact, it took me forever to use them up. Did not help with hydration, did not help with frizz, and didn’t even smell remotely of coconut. My hair felt lackluster and felt dry. *Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence. I used to feel like an essence was not a necessary step. Then I received a sample of this. My skin felt better. Bouncy even? Texture was improved. Man, I really didn’t want to love this. It’s a costly one. But worth the purchase during a sale because the bottle lasted close to 8 months. *Tatcha Dewy skin cream. My goal is dewy skin. This is probably my new favorite cream. It’s rich, which my maturing skin appreciates. With Winter closing in, I think I’ll repurchase it as soon as I make my way through some of my others.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Such beautiful products @bem564! Nice work! Love that AP essence! ♥️ 

The AmorePacific Essence is actually my favorite essence. It's lightweight and sinks right into the skin! <333

Thanks for the mini reviews, @bem564!

Hi @bem564 ,

I love when I finish a whole bottle of an essence. I feel like those last forever! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Absolutely! This is the first time I've finished an essence.

awesome job @bem564

awesome job @bem564

Re: awesome job @bem564

@lmaster Thank you!

@bem564 That mask sounds amazing! I have to give it a try! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Highly recommend! 🙂

Below are my July empties! I'm feeling super lazy this month, so I'm giving a drive by review.

Most of everything is a Love / Like except for some of the samples, which were just okay, and the CeraVe Cleanser, which was a definite no. I think I'm allergic to something in the cleanser because the feeling went from tingling to burning over time as I used it. I was able to get through most of the bottle before I had to declutter it, but I obviously won't repurchase it. 

I really like both the Pink and Gold MAC Glitter Fix+ Sprays, but I would only buy the Gold Spray again. The Pink didn't really show up on me until I got towards the end. Then, the spray would leave pink splotches all over my face. The Gold gave my face more sparkle than the Pink did, and my face look more golden toward the end from the increased concentration of sparkle. I really liked my sun kissed face!

IMG_0496.jpg

Nice work on the empties @sephoraaddict918! I see a lot of great skincare! Fun! 😃

You were able to use alot

Nice set of empties @sephoraaddict918 

Hi @sephoraaddict918 ,

This is such a impressive set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

testing