Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

They are wonderful @thatjedininja already have my full size opened ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi @lmaster ,

I love the Facial Radiance Pads! They really keep my skin nice and clear! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

They are the best @JaneanBT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

LOVED these!LOVED these!

Spoiler

Bath & Body Works Mineral Co Moonstone Fragrance Mist - Love the scent. Hate the non-existent lasting power.

Beauty Blender Solid Pro - The easiest way to get my brushes and sponges squeaky clean without much effort, and it last for months.

Biobelle #AfterParty - I love the scent, and I love how my face felt after using this. 

DearPacker Lily Honey Sheet Mask - SO MUCH SERUM! Even after 20 minutes, the mask was still soaking with serum. This is definitely going to be a staple in my mask collection.

Huda Beauty Kayali Vanilla - Vanilla is my favorite scent, and this is one of the most amazing vanilla fragrances. I am definitely going to purchase a full size version.

Kiehlโ€™s Daily Reviving Concentrate - A staple in my morning skincare routine that I just canโ€™t quit.

Kiehlโ€™s Ultra Facial Toner - A staple in my daily skincare. I like using this as an essence, and a little goes a long way, so this lasts FOREVER.

Morphe Continuous Setting Mist - Love this! I keep trying different setting sprays, but I keep coming back to this one. It sprays evenly, has no off putting scent, and makes my makeup look great. 

Neutrogena Hydrating Hydrogel Mask - I donโ€™t like that this mask comes in 2 parts, but I canโ€™t deny how nourished and hydrated my skin feels after using it. Plus, they are always on sale at Ulta. 

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - This was part of my Sephora gratis and became an instant favorite. I would definitely purchase a full size version.

Shiseido Facial Cotton - I have been converted, and Iโ€™m never turning back. 

TonyMoly Iโ€™m Honey Mask Sheet - This is one of my go-to sheet masks.

Vitabath Lavender Chamomile Body Wash - The scent is natural and perfect for helping me relax during my nighttime shower. I would definitely purchase this again.

LikesLikes

Spoiler

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme - A very full coverage foundation that used to be my go to foundation. I canโ€™t repurchase since this version has been discontinued. Not sure if I want to try the Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation that replaced it.

CK One Lipstick - This was a lipstick that I got during an Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale years ago. Nothing spectacular, but I do like how creamy it felt on the lips. 

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - These are heavily fragranced, so I only used them to clean makeup off my hands.

Essano Rosehip Micellar Water - This was a random find at TJ Maxx, and it worked well as the second step in the makeup removal process. It is not at the top of my must purchase list, but I might pick it up again if come across it during TJ Maxx run.

Formula 10.0.6 Almond + Vanilla Cleansing Oil - Pretty good drugstore cleansing oil. It was very light and washed off easily. There is a slight sweet scent, but it didnโ€™t linger and it wasnโ€™t irritating to my sensitive skin.

Kiehlโ€™s Ultra Facial Cream - This is a decent moisturizer, but it is not enough for my dry skin.

Lโ€™Occitane Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel - Lightweight moisturizer that will probably work well with someone with oily skin.

Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask - Another tube from the Sephora gratis. I am currently using a full size of this that I got during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. I like that this mask works for my sensitive skin. I would repurchase the full size if itโ€™s on sale.

Pretty Animals Narwhal Clarifying Sheet Mask - I received this as a gift, and I liked this enough to want to try other masks from the brand. 

Sephora Pearl Eye Mask - Sephora makes some of the best eye masks Iโ€™ve tried. I keep trying different eye masks, but these are still my favorite.

Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Twig - The color is beautiful, but I have to be careful when applying this to make sure there isnโ€™t a lot of creasing and transfer. 

Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Black/Brown - These are a good dupe for the Urban Decay eyeliners. I picked up a bunch more during the most recent 21 Days of Beauty.

Nothing but MEH ...Nothing but MEH ...

Spoiler

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1.0 - This is my second bottle, and Iโ€™m just not impressed. I miss the Mild Clarifying Lotion, and I wish Clinique would bring it back.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist - I used to absolutely LOVE this fragrance, which was why I was so excited to find it at TJ Maxx for such a great price. The scent is still nice, but it is not something I would purchase again. 

Dove Powder Invisible Solid - This has been the deodorant I use most often for years. I love the scent, but there is nothing invisible about this. So many of my shirts have been stained and ruined. I started using the Dove Dry Spray, so itโ€™s time to chuck a deuce to this one.

Lโ€™Occitane Divine Eyes - Nothing spectacular to share after using the sample.

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam - Itโ€™s not brown skin friendly alone, so I would either wear it under my foundation for a lit from within glow or mixed it in the foundation for an all over radiance. Itโ€™s a decent liquid highlighter, but I prefer the Away We Glow.

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask - A lackluster mask from the Sephora gratis. This might need multiple uses to get the full effect, but it doesnโ€™t seem worth it for me.

Sephora Coconut Water Moisturizing Cream - I used this after washing off my makeup before working out. Itโ€™s good for those sporadic uses, but definitely wouldnโ€™t work as an everyday moisturizer for my dry skin.

Sun Bum Mineral Sunscreen Lip Balm - An okay lip balm that I hope has been protecting my lips from sun damage. It had a tropical flavor, but it also had a tingling sensation that I didnโ€™t enjoy.

HATED it!HATED it!

Spoiler

Andalou 1000 Roses Sheet Mask - This was an instant fail. My face started burning as soon as I put it on. I kept it on for the usual 20 minutes with the hopes that the burning sensation would dissipate. It never did.

These are some fabulous empties @sephoraaddict918! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks for the heads up on the Andalou mask - Iโ€™ve wondered about it but will keep walkinโ€™ on by! 

@sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

@sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

Re: @sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

Thanks @lmaster!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: Empties - 2019

I feel so accomplished! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever participated in this thread as I usually pitch my empties immediately. I ran out of all 5 of these on the same day. *Mahalo The Petal Mask. I have been using this mask for about 2 years. Itโ€™s my heavy hitter, powerhouse, cures my skin woes mask. Anytime my skin is dehydrated, angry, fussy I reach for this one. *IGK Thirstygirl coconut milk shampoo/conditioner. The first day these became available on Sephora, I purchased them. Total miss for me. In fact, it took me forever to use them up. Did not help with hydration, did not help with frizz, and didnโ€™t even smell remotely of coconut. My hair felt lackluster and felt dry. *Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence. I used to feel like an essence was not a necessary step. Then I received a sample of this. My skin felt better. Bouncy even? Texture was improved. Man, I really didnโ€™t want to love this. Itโ€™s a costly one. But worth the purchase during a sale because the bottle lasted close to 8 months. *Tatcha Dewy skin cream. My goal is dewy skin. This is probably my new favorite cream. Itโ€™s rich, which my maturing skin appreciates. With Winter closing in, I think Iโ€™ll repurchase it as soon as I make my way through some of my others.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Such beautiful products @bem564! Nice work! Love that AP essence! โ™ฅ๏ธ 

The AmorePacific Essence is actually my favorite essence. It's lightweight and sinks right into the skin! <333

Thanks for the mini reviews, @bem564!

Hi @bem564 ,

I love when I finish a whole bottle of an essence. I feel like those last forever! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Absolutely! This is the first time I've finished an essence.

awesome job @bem564

awesome job @bem564

Re: awesome job @bem564

@lmaster Thank you!

@bem564 That mask sounds amazing! I have to give it a try! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Highly recommend! ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Empties - 2019

My empties for the last 3 months ๐Ÿค”. Couple disclaimers: the 2 full-size TF lippies turned rancid, TF brow palette and Guerlain bronzer developed hard pan, the Rodial mascara (not sure where I got it from) has disintegrated wand (so I never got to try it ๐Ÿคฃ) Everything else are pretty much used up or closed to it. Happy Friday everyone!

Hi @blackkitty2014,

Great job! Looks like you were on top of your skincare! 

Best,

Rebecca

that's just amazing @blackkitty2014

that's just amazing @blackkitty2014

How long did it take for the TF lipsticks to turn rancid? I got a full size pink dusk in 2018 and have barely used it as it turned out to look garish on my olive undertones but I should try layering it as it's such a waste!