cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@jen81 The SpaceNK Bday gift this year was lovely. I am enjoying the Chantecaille mascara as well, but no way I'm paying that much on any mascara.

Nice empties   I spot things in here I have as well and will get around to trying one of these days. @jen81 

Great empties @jen81 👍

great bunch of empties @jen81

great bunch of empties @jen81

@jen81 So many great products. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Cleansing and MaskingCleansing and Masking

MoisturizingMoisturizing

@sockmagnet Great empties 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Awww love Tatcha ❤️ Great empties @sockmagnet  need more Tatcha soon lol.

Look at those full size items - go @sockmagnet!

nice! @sockmagnet

nice! @sockmagnet

Empties - 2019

Earth therapeutics,Factr, and fresh Vita were just not for me, either the thickness of the sheet was too much or the scent. the escargot, the vitamin c and the heart eye mask, liked the benefits, just not my favorite material in masks, and lastly my loves

@lmaster Lots of great mask empties! I love seeing all the different masks you used. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so so much @RebeccaBT 💞

@lmaster  What did you love about the Aquis 01 spray? I have a sample and am looking forward to using it!

@PinkEvergreen it made my hair feel so soft, it kind of reminds me of a hair mask

@lmaster Oh wow, that sounds great! Now I can’t wait to try my sample! 😊

@PinkEvergreen I bought a kit through FFF and loved it so much, I also got the sample, then placed another order with FFF 😂

Nice @lmaster ❤️ Again lots of empties and your fave masks 👍

@2manyperfumes thank you! Yep love my face masks 💞

RE: Empties - 2019

This is about 4 weeks of mask empties. Sadly, the summer has been too busy for frequent masking. All were at least likable. I have already repurchased the Saturday Skin Quench and Spotlight masks. The Spotlight Mask (pink) is for brightening and it’s my HG brightening sheet mask. I also adore the Quench/hydrating Mask (teal) and it’s one of two hydrating masks I use regularly and keep stocked. The rest are likes. I will probably re-purchase the Yes to Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow Boosting Mud Mask. It’s one of the rare mud masks my dry skin can tolerate without feeling completely stripped of moisture. It has some AHAs in it too so I look a bit glowy after using it. I really do like the Karuna hand mask. Feels very Moisturizing but I wish it were unscented. It’s just a little too fragrant for me. The two Flashmasques were new for me. IMO there are pluses and minuses to the 5 minute masks. Big time savers for sure. But unfortunately 5 minutes was not enuf time to make a solid evaluation of the masks. Maybe next time.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Nice masks @christyrc ❤️ I only get to use sheets masks once a week or so but I do use overnight masks often.