cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@GodivaMoon  I agree with you on the Ole foam wash and vitamin c serum. Those are my daily go tos. Love love love them. 

Sheet mask empties for July: had a good month of sheet masking, with most of the sheet masks being loves or likes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Loves

IMG_9392.JPGIMG_9396.JPG

IMG_9399.JPG

OK / Meh

IMG_9401.JPG

You did all these plus the daily masking @itsfi - WOW!

@ShortErica, I had a crazy work travel last month so masking regularly helped to make things feel less chaotic. 

Well that's good. Can I ask what you do @itsfi? And do you enjoy traveling for your job?

@ShortErica, I don't usually travel as much as I have this year and last year; it's been nice to go to different places, but I am looking forward to the travel schedule slowing down soon in the next few months. I'll borrow a line from Top Gun about the job, 

it's classified.gif

Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚ Okay, maybe not "classified" so much as I'm fairly private about certain things. 

Completely understandable @itsfi. Glad it will be slowing down in the next few months. ๐Ÿ˜

excellent mask empties @itsfi

excellent mask empties @itsfi

Re: excellent mask empties @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! It was a good month of masking! ๐Ÿค—

Last couple of weeks' empties:

empall.jpgempmask2.jpgemptmask1.jpg

Spoiler
The LP Bodybuilder was gratis, and after I use up a DS I have, I will be repurchasing. The Jill Stuart shampoo and conditioner have a lovely fragrance (kinda perfume, but very nice) and the formula of both works for my fine hair. Trying to figure out where best to purchase this, as these samples were a little gift from  (many, many thanks @heartsmyface !!!). I FINALLY finished a Laneige Lip Sleeping mask, love this stuff but it takes forever to finish. I've barely touched the FS that came in the Holiday set last year, even though I use it fairly regularly. The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is really light and has a nice, faint lavender scent. A good facial oil for summer combo skin.

The bottom masks had some interesting scents. The Dearpacker Black Ginseng reminded me of steak seasoning, and the L'arvore was like Necco wafers; sweet and yummy.

Thatโ€™s great that you finished the Laneige @eshoe. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You can find Jill Stuart shampoo and conditioner on amazon and us dot cosme-de dot com. I havenโ€™t purchased from the latter but a friendโ€™s mom uses that site to pick up products that are Asia exclusive. Beautylish carries Jill Stuart but the selection is limited and Iโ€™m not certain whether they currently carry the hair care range. 

Thank you for the tips, @itsfi, the formulas were quite nice for my hair. Now I can start the hunt๐Ÿ˜‰

some beautiful trash @eshoe

some beautiful trash @eshoe

Re: some beautiful trash @eshoe

Ha, thanks @lmaster!

High 10 for the Laneige @eshoe! With all you other balms Iโ€™m so impressed youโ€™ve even dipped into the full size one. Will you try to finish another mini or focus on using the full size?

Iโ€™m concentrating on the Vanilla DS now, @ShortErica. Iโ€™m going through some down-sizing as I have discovered I am running out of places to keep everything neatly stored. The best way for me to do that is to focus on one product at a time. 

Smart move @eshoe! I have my full size at home and the vanilla DS at work. We will see if I finish it before the year ends. Oh Laneige.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most of these are repeats. I wouldnโ€™t repurchase the BBW Cucumber Melon (not as good as I remember) Burtโ€™s Bees (I prefer the pomegranate) or Bite Lip Mask (I had a strange reaction). Any questions just ask ๐Ÿ˜A190BB95-2FD6-4FE6-906F-15684693F004.jpeg

Great empties! Love TCFS Coconut Ceramide mask @suzyo! โ™ฅ๏ธ Does Lush American Pie body conditioner smell like apple pie? ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅง 

@itsfi  I'm terrible at describing scents, but it's a bit masculine. In the shower though, it turns sweet, the vanilla comes out ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @suzyo! Your description works for me - was trying to figure out how sweet smelling it was. I do love vanilla scents so I may need to test this one on my next visit to Lush.

2 Replies
testing