cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@howconnie It's terrible. I now know why I recently saw a full sized bottle at TJ Maxx on clearance for $3.00

@MoniDJ WOW! Great job! 

Best,

Rebecca

@MoniDJ, my list of things to try gets longer every time I see your empties! So many great products! ๐Ÿ’— Love that Etude House sunblock! Itโ€™s a favorite of mine. 

@itsfi I'm glad I can help add to your list. That Etude House sunscreen is my new favorite. My other sunscreens have been put aside because this is SO good.

@MoniDJ, I hear ya! I like to rotate my sunscreens and usually have 2 different ones I go back and forth between at any given time but the Etude House one is a staple for sure. There was a short period of time where it was unavailable or harder for me to get a hold of and I was so bummed. 

You killed it with these empties @MoniDJ!

What an exciting amount of products! @MoniDJ 

Most of these are repeats. I wouldnโ€™t repurchase the BBW Cucumber Melon (not as good as I remember) Burtโ€™s Bees (I prefer the pomegranate) or Bite Lip Mask (I had a strange reaction). Any questions just ask ๐Ÿ˜A190BB95-2FD6-4FE6-906F-15684693F004.jpeg

Great empties! Love TCFS Coconut Ceramide mask @suzyo! โ™ฅ๏ธ Does Lush American Pie body conditioner smell like apple pie? ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅง 

@itsfi  I'm terrible at describing scents, but it's a bit masculine. In the shower though, it turns sweet, the vanilla comes out ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @suzyo! Your description works for me - was trying to figure out how sweet smelling it was. I do love vanilla scents so I may need to test this one on my next visit to Lush.

love your empties @suzyo

love your empties @suzyo

Interesting @suzyo. I really enjoyed Bite last year but have seemed to react to it this year. @PinkEvergreen mentioned something similar. Wonder if the formula was tweaked or we are maybe getting allergic to it?

@ShortErica  It dried the skin on the corners of my mouth. Not my lips, just the skin around the corners. It took me about 6 months to figure out that the Bite was the culprit. I even went to the dr thinking it could be fungus. This tube is very old, as I was afraid to use it for a while. I was able to use it up by wearing in the morning for a couple hours, I just can't wear it all day or all night. I love the new mask in a pot though, that stuff is great.

That's good to know. Thanks @suzyo!

Empties - 2019

July Empties! Between my monthly empties and a recent large declutter, I am starting to feel like my collection is starting to get under control.

Impressive you got through a lot 

Dang, @Lazybeautybeast, that's impressive!

Look at all those great empties @Lazybeautybeast! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nice work getting through everything! 

Wow, this is a lot of product! @Lazybeautybeast 

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast
2 Replies