cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@GodivaMoon  I agree with you on the Ole foam wash and vitamin c serum. Those are my daily go tos. Love love love them. 

Sheet mask empties for July: had a good month of sheet masking, with most of the sheet masks being loves or likes. 😉 

Loves

IMG_9392.JPGIMG_9396.JPG

IMG_9399.JPG

OK / Meh

IMG_9401.JPG

You did all these plus the daily masking @itsfi - WOW!

@ShortErica, I had a crazy work travel last month so masking regularly helped to make things feel less chaotic. 

Well that's good. Can I ask what you do @itsfi? And do you enjoy traveling for your job?

@ShortErica, I don't usually travel as much as I have this year and last year; it's been nice to go to different places, but I am looking forward to the travel schedule slowing down soon in the next few months. I'll borrow a line from Top Gun about the job, 

it's classified.gif

Hahaha! 🙂 Okay, maybe not "classified" so much as I'm fairly private about certain things. 

Completely understandable @itsfi. Glad it will be slowing down in the next few months. 😁

excellent mask empties @itsfi

excellent mask empties @itsfi

Re: excellent mask empties @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! It was a good month of masking! 🤗

Last couple of weeks' empties:

empall.jpgempmask2.jpgemptmask1.jpg

Spoiler
The LP Bodybuilder was gratis, and after I use up a DS I have, I will be repurchasing. The Jill Stuart shampoo and conditioner have a lovely fragrance (kinda perfume, but very nice) and the formula of both works for my fine hair. Trying to figure out where best to purchase this, as these samples were a little gift from  (many, many thanks @heartsmyface !!!). I FINALLY finished a Laneige Lip Sleeping mask, love this stuff but it takes forever to finish. I've barely touched the FS that came in the Holiday set last year, even though I use it fairly regularly. The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is really light and has a nice, faint lavender scent. A good facial oil for summer combo skin.

The bottom masks had some interesting scents. The Dearpacker Black Ginseng reminded me of steak seasoning, and the L'arvore was like Necco wafers; sweet and yummy.

That’s great that you finished the Laneige @eshoe. 😃 You can find Jill Stuart shampoo and conditioner on amazon and us dot cosme-de dot com. I haven’t purchased from the latter but a friend’s mom uses that site to pick up products that are Asia exclusive. Beautylish carries Jill Stuart but the selection is limited and I’m not certain whether they currently carry the hair care range. 

Thank you for the tips, @itsfi, the formulas were quite nice for my hair. Now I can start the hunt😉

some beautiful trash @eshoe

some beautiful trash @eshoe

Re: some beautiful trash @eshoe

Ha, thanks @lmaster!

High 10 for the Laneige @eshoe! With all you other balms I’m so impressed you’ve even dipped into the full size one. Will you try to finish another mini or focus on using the full size?

I’m concentrating on the Vanilla DS now, @ShortErica. I’m going through some down-sizing as I have discovered I am running out of places to keep everything neatly stored. The best way for me to do that is to focus on one product at a time. 

Smart move @eshoe! I have my full size at home and the vanilla DS at work. We will see if I finish it before the year ends. Oh Laneige.. 😂

Most of these are repeats. I wouldn’t repurchase the BBW Cucumber Melon (not as good as I remember) Burt’s Bees (I prefer the pomegranate) or Bite Lip Mask (I had a strange reaction). Any questions just ask 😁A190BB95-2FD6-4FE6-906F-15684693F004.jpeg

Great empties! Love TCFS Coconut Ceramide mask @suzyo! ♥️ Does Lush American Pie body conditioner smell like apple pie? 🍏🍎🥧 

@itsfi  I'm terrible at describing scents, but it's a bit masculine. In the shower though, it turns sweet, the vanilla comes out 🙂

Thank you @suzyo! Your description works for me - was trying to figure out how sweet smelling it was. I do love vanilla scents so I may need to test this one on my next visit to Lush.

1 Reply
testing