cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

excellent pile of empties @katkapivarci

excellent pile of empties @katkapivarci

Re: Empties - 2019

EBB75DA6-3049-4306-ACBA-A83CE7F7D1DE.jpeg

Spoiler
Favorite ones : oh K! Hydrogel Mask, Dr.Jart Firming Solution, Clean & Clear Jelly sheet mask, Sephora Collection Green Tea, all JJYoung by Caolin lab masks, Masquology Watermelon.
Sephora hair mask didnโ€™t have enough product in it for all my hair which was a bummer because otherwise it felt and smelled really good.
I hated the O2 Bubble mask. I hated that bubbly feeling on my face. This was a first time I tried bubble mask and Iโ€™m not a  fan.  

6F66231A-A26A-4C56-95FA-83BA944148EE.jpeg

I love most of these so i just mention those i didnโ€™t like : KNC Beauty lip mask and Rose Lip mask - they were not hydrating at all and were sliding off. Yes to 2 step eye mask - horrible HORRIBLE product. First step - the patches - they stung and were sliding off. Second step -the cream- was so oily and heavy not pleasant to apply or have on face at all. Big No!8944B350-1E1A-432A-82B2-203ECE71588A.jpeg

Spoiler
DECLUTTER 
Sephora Collection Eye Pencil, Clinique Mascara dried up. I loved that Clinique and used it a lot. SC pencil was kind of surprise that it dried up
so quickly. The color was very pretty and unique for eye pencil.
Caudalie Spray Water, Eos Balm, Hourglass Lipstick all
have weird smell
so thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m decluttering them.
Benefit - I donโ€™t like this type of brow product anymore. iI prefer pencils and gels.

Uuuuufffff, this was so long and took forever. Thank you to whoever reads all of this. If you have any questions do ask!! I love trash talk๐Ÿ˜Š

Empties - 2019

weekly empties loves, likes and didn't work for me anymore, the quai is nice, but I wasn't feeling the scent, same with the Dearpacker mask. summer Fridays and PTR just started to become too absasive for my skin. the coola is good for the kids to do a touch up, but it contains alcohol, which I'm not too fond of

Using the Coola spray as touch-up is a great idea, @lmaster. I use it overall but the tan lines are still noticeable. Need some under the spf there;)

Haha!! @eshoe  thanks lovely!

Nice work @lmaster! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @itsfi ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒป

omg to the Cinderella sheet mask - was it decent?! lol shes my fave!

@SAlyFitz it was decent for sure, just had horse fat as the last ingredient, I've never seen that before

@lmaster's posts always remind me I need to empty my trash, too.

empmask.jpgempmask2.jpgempties.jpg

Spoiler
No bad masks, just weird ones...the touch in SOL Moisturizing Ceramide one has bird's nest and salmon roe. Can't say I will ever try that one again but appreciate the gift @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜‰  Did not expect to like the Moschino but I love it and will be purchasing a FS. The Aveda is a staple and repurchase earlier this month. The Tatcha Violet-C, I love to use and may repurchase at some point, just not now. This jar is huge and took up a lot of space! I tried the Skinfood Coconut once and really, truly, did not like it in any way, shape or form. Tossing it. The Fresh Vitamin Nectar mask is another love, but also not repurchasing right now. The little citrus peels are a nice touch but can be a pain to rinse down the sink. The scent is amazing, though - like Tang. I liked the Sephora Yuzu cloths and Bioderma cleanser (very gentle and no scent - thank you @missjeanie!).

Good to know about the Skinfood coconut mask @eshoe.

Iโ€™ve been trying to think of a good use for moisturizing masks that just seem to coat the skin, @itsfi. To use them without throwing them out completely. 

Maybe use them on elbows or soles/heels of foot @eshoe? Or for a DIY hand mask or foot mask?

A foot mask sounds good, @itsfi. Thanks for the suggestion!

Good to know the skinfood coconut is a pass @eshoe . I looked at this one and decided on the lemon instead.. though I havenโ€™t tried it just yet. 

Bioderma has been a solid product line for me. I could see where itโ€™s a great no nonsense, sensitive skin safe brand.  Glad you liked it!

I have the cranberry one and love it, @missjeanie. Iโ€™m guessing the lemon will will good too-the jelly ones are better in my opinion!

I love the Bioderma, you sent me so many different products to try, too-thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

I spot a fresh vitamin nectar mask I'd like to try. @eshoe 

It was great @l8totheparty just be prepped to get a little messy! That mask was a bonus of being a part of the Winter TSB courtesy of @CC3616 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe @lmaster you have such pretty trash. My mask packages get destroyed20190630_113439.jpg

Huh? How did that happen @ShortErica? That looks like the craft where you need eye holes and stab at it and the scissors are way too dull๐Ÿง

Haha. I tore the top to get the mask out. Then to get the extra serum I cut down the side. Totally myself to blame @eshoe. But I want every bit of product/serum I can get!