cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@lmaster's posts always remind me I need to empty my trash, too.

empmask.jpgempmask2.jpgempties.jpg

Spoiler
No bad masks, just weird ones...the touch in SOL Moisturizing Ceramide one has bird's nest and salmon roe. Can't say I will ever try that one again but appreciate the gift @lmaster 😉  Did not expect to like the Moschino but I love it and will be purchasing a FS. The Aveda is a staple and repurchase earlier this month. The Tatcha Violet-C, I love to use and may repurchase at some point, just not now. This jar is huge and took up a lot of space! I tried the Skinfood Coconut once and really, truly, did not like it in any way, shape or form. Tossing it. The Fresh Vitamin Nectar mask is another love, but also not repurchasing right now. The little citrus peels are a nice touch but can be a pain to rinse down the sink. The scent is amazing, though - like Tang. I liked the Sephora Yuzu cloths and Bioderma cleanser (very gentle and no scent - thank you @missjeanie!).

Good to know about the Skinfood coconut mask @eshoe.

I’ve been trying to think of a good use for moisturizing masks that just seem to coat the skin, @itsfi. To use them without throwing them out completely. 

Maybe use them on elbows or soles/heels of foot @eshoe? Or for a DIY hand mask or foot mask?

A foot mask sounds good, @itsfi. Thanks for the suggestion!

Good to know the skinfood coconut is a pass @eshoe . I looked at this one and decided on the lemon instead.. though I haven’t tried it just yet. 

Bioderma has been a solid product line for me. I could see where it’s a great no nonsense, sensitive skin safe brand.  Glad you liked it!

I have the cranberry one and love it, @missjeanie. I’m guessing the lemon will will good too-the jelly ones are better in my opinion!

I love the Bioderma, you sent me so many different products to try, too-thank you😊

I spot a fresh vitamin nectar mask I'd like to try. @eshoe 

It was great @l8totheparty just be prepped to get a little messy! That mask was a bonus of being a part of the Winter TSB courtesy of @CC3616 😊

@eshoe @lmaster you have such pretty trash. My mask packages get destroyed20190630_113439.jpg

Huh? How did that happen @ShortErica? That looks like the craft where you need eye holes and stab at it and the scissors are way too dull🧐

Haha. I tore the top to get the mask out. Then to get the extra serum I cut down the side. Totally myself to blame @eshoe. But I want every bit of product/serum I can get!

We could use one of those devices made to get every drop of toothpaste out of the tube, but mask-sized @ShortErica.A5398974-B9A6-440D-B617-3AFCB3D2EFE4.jpeg

@eshoe Such a great idea! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT 😄

That would be wonderful. If it's not invented we should go on Shark Tank @eshoe!

@ShortErica 😱😂

@eshoe you can make me laugh at any moment!! 🤗

Well @lmaster that was the weirdest mask ever😂 Sand and sky (well I know salmon swim in rivers, but still...a true water and land mask, now who can top that🤣)!

RE: Empties - 2019

These are my empties during half of April, the whole May and June. Most of these are likes or loves except for

May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon: I hate everything about it. I just don’t have the heart to throw away an expensive skincare item so it takes me a bit more than 2 yrs to finish.

Eve Lom Cleanser: meh.

Too Faced Peach Primer: okay this one is weird. I love love the sample. I finish 2 of them and decide to get the full size. It gets really angry if my skincare includes vitamin C. Everything peels and peels 😞

YSL foundation: oh boy good thing this is a sample. It’s cakey big time.

Tula Cleanser: I dont know where i got this from.  It does the job (i think) but it the scent reminds me of something from a dollar store lol.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@blackkitty2014 

Ah yes, the Tula cleanser is freaking fantastic, but that scent takes some getting used to. I thought I was going to hate it when I first sniffed it, but it turned out the cleanser was so nice that I got used to the smell 🤪

18 Replies
testing