cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly 🗑!22654D2C-454E-477D-86E6-6446F314B550.jpeg

392D9836-55C7-48BA-B7B7-1C5420AA7A32.jpeg

1947F03F-7ACC-4968-961E-E4970B7ACD2E.jpeg

Spoiler
Just about everything was good, the Oh K! mask didn’t want to stay put and the Lily mask would have been great if it didn’t have methylparaben. The Rose lip scrub was SO heavily perfumes I couldn’t use it on my lips😆 I could barely tolerate it as a body scrub!

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles 🤷 @eshoe

Re: ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

They are pretty @lmaster, this Vitamin C had little orange droplets in a clear serum, like the Algenist collagen. Happy I have a backup!

Yet another week of some great trash @eshoe ! You're flying though stuff.  Curious about the yaddah mask as well!

I enjoyed that Yadah very much, @missjeanie! No scent, fit great, decent serum. One of the better filler masks I’ve used in awhile. I picked up a box of the aloe ones as well, when I found the Gudatema egg😉

I'm so glad you ended up liking it!  I picked up the aloe ones too... now to figure out when to fit them in!  Love great filler masks... the 'easy' ones @eshoe !

Wait..have you put your Yadah review in the Masking Challenge and I missed it @eshoe? Hoping you just haven't added it yet and that I'll catch your feedback later. 🙂

No @ShortErica I didn’t review it, just tried it for personal consumption 😄 I did like it and very happy I picked up a pack!

It was a bargain so I guess I can incorporate it into this week's theme vs. the letter P. Thanks for the heads up @eshoe!

Well worth the price, I did like it better than the Yadah snail one @ShortErica @missjeanie can’t wait to give the aloe one a whirl.

ohhhh..... The snail ones have been an easy one for me to pick up anytime and I've been giving a few away here and there too.  I'm really looking forward to the aloe ones if the collagen was better than snail @eshoe !

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts @missjeanie 🙂

Can't believe I keep forgetting to post my trash from last week. It's not much but it's something. The sheet masks that I like ishI loved the serum and most of these but not the actual sheet mask itself. In the tanning lotion was just meh...I used it every day for a week and barely had any color. If you're looking for just a light tan it would be okay but I like to be a little bit more bronze.LovesLoves

Like- ishLike- ish

MehhMehh

Nice empties @lmaster! Love that GrandeLash MD; I need to get back on being more consistent with it. If that self tanner was too light, is there one that works better for you?

@itsfi I love VITA LIBERATA - Luxury Tan Moisture Locking System

I use Vita Liberata body blur and self tanning gradual lotion

And loving tan 2 hour express then for my face I love love TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

Thank you @lmaster! Summer will be here soon and I need to get a bit of a tan. 🙂 

No problem @itsfi glad to help, I actually just ordered the tan- luxe body drops a couple days ago, waiting to try those puppies out

Good to know about the self tanner @lmaster .  I love using these kinds of products so I don't look streaky but I gotta get some kinda colour!

It was very light @missjeanie barely tinted

@lmaster Haha, that sounds perfect for me!   All I need is a little color or I look dirty. 

@heartsmyface this would be perfect for you

2 Replies
testing