Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Oh no!  Sorry the ole burned you!  I love those ole packers for travelling! @sephoraaddict918 

Impressive lot of trash! Which bliss sheet mask is that, @sephoraaddict918? I am pretty sure you reviewed it but every time I see them I can’t remember which one is the good one😄

It's the Bliss Eye Mask @eshoe !!! They get a thumbs up for me for being both cute and full of serum! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918, that’s all I need to know I will need to try those soon😊

Finally I can throw away my trash!

It literally took me a year to go through the Laneige lip mask!  *The Neutrogena foundation stick is actually a declutter; I tried SO HARD to make it work for me and it was an all-around complete and utter fail.  Pass*It literally took me a year to go through the Laneige lip mask! *The Neutrogena foundation stick is actually a declutter; I tried SO HARD to make it work for me and it was an all-around complete and utter fail. Pass*The best of my empties!  The Blue Berry Sugar Candle smelled absolutely amazing, I love the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick for a gentle exfoliant (and it's great for travel), and I may have to buy a full-size bottle of the Sephora eye makeup remover because it worked really well!The best of my empties! The Blue Berry Sugar Candle smelled absolutely amazing, I love the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick for a gentle exfoliant (and it's great for travel), and I may have to buy a full-size bottle of the Sephora eye makeup remover because it worked really well!Foils--mostly "meh".Foils--mostly "meh".

I love the Sephora remover. Really works for a decent price. 

oh I bet the blueberry sugar candle smelled amazing! @Coo...

oh I bet the blueberry sugar candle smelled amazing! @CookieGirl1 😍

Thanks for the info about the Laneige @CookieGirl1. I am tracking my uses and feel like I've barely made a dent.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice job @CookieGirl1 on the Laneige Lip Mask. I’ve been working on a deluxe sample since December 1 😂 I guess it’s a good value, though, if it lasts that long!

Wow, you got through an entire lip product and a large one at that!!!! 🎈🎊🎉 @CookieGirl1 

Woohoo on finishing the Laneige lip mask @CookieGirl1! 🙌🏼 That apricots and cream hand cream looks good too! 

@itsfi @heartsmyface not gonna lie - - I felt a little sense of accomplishment with the lip mask.

And rightly so @CookieGirl1! There's a lot of product in that jar! Do you plan on picking up another Laneige lip mask or are you going to move onto another balm?

@itsfi think I'm going to try a different lip balm because I thought it was nice but it honestly wasn't HG status for me like it seems to be for a lot of people.  Still on the hunt for "The One" Smiley Happy.

YES I’ve been waiting for someone to finish a jar of the Laneige with a timeline @CookieGirl1! A year, WOW. You pretty much just informed me that I don’t need any more lip masks for a few years😄

Nice work on all the empties!

@eshoe I used it really consistently and I couldn't believe that it took me so long to use it. 

Oh wow I bought the holiday set and have 3 FS Bite masks to boot @CookieGirl1. Yet I keep buying more, love my lip masks and balms!

I feel like my stock should last years too @eshoe. Have you checked your expiration dates? I keep meaning to see if I have any chance of finishing mine before they go bad. I really hope so. At least its deterred me from wanting more.

All of the Bite and Laneige are from last year @ShortErica, I am constantly applying balm (about as often as I drink water). Towards the end of this year I may need to re-evaluate, but I use SO much product! 

Same here @eshoe minus the lip oil I just finished. I told myself no holiday lip care kits for 2019 unless I've made a big dent in these ones

I don’t plan on purchasing any lip sets this year @ShortErica. Im so happy with everything I’m using right now! I’m sure I will add new lip balms and glosses (the Sephora Honey glosses and Hurrraw! Earl Grey Tea balm) etc. I want to be able to splurge a bit at the end of the year, always such great sets and I want to try some new masks and skincare so we’ll see😉