cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

wow you really used those up! @CC3616

wow you really used those up! @CC3616

RE: Empties - 2019

Loves/Likes/Dislikes. There’s a lot to list, so I don’t think I’m going to list them all, but I’m impressed with how many empties there are.

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

Re: Empties - 2019

I feel like I didn't have a lot of empties this month but I managed to get through a few.

I liked all of these!I liked all of these!Meh.Meh.

@CookieGirl1 I love the Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. It leaves my skin so soft and I love that it is a 2-in-1. Thanks for sharing you empties 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Empties for the week:Lots of loves again!Lots of loves again!

Finally finished these stragglers from the 10 by 10/10 and DS December challenges:4EF2571B-E3D5-42DB-80E7-55ED853D4DE3.jpeg

Spoiler
I don’t think I would repurchase any of these, though they are nice products and I enjoyed using them. Very pleasant scents to all of them.

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

Weekly trash:

Loves:1C736BDE-64F0-4D3D-A8E3-05D4B9ADDAF3.jpeg

Spoiler
Lots of loves this week. The Mac Prep + Prime was part of the 10 by 10/10 challenge, obviously I was a little off in my estimations. I had a backup for that as well as for the Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon, my daily staple. 💗 the Elemis Peptide 4 Thousand Flower Mask. It would make an honorable stand-in for the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. I had a few samples of the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and will likely be purchasing it. I love it, but am committed to trying a few foundations before buying. 

The rest:C978D89A-1F53-4334-8E23-B44344DB468B.jpeg

Spoiler
The PTR is good but my makeup pilled after using it. It’s got that scent I love (above Elemis) but my YTTP Kale Cream is far superior in my mind. The Dark Choco mask has a stringy serum which is just gross. Love the Skyn Glacial Cleanser it’s just too drying for my skin anymore. The iT! primer was ok but some of the products have parabens and because I sometimes forget to check, I’m not even going to bother. I was SO excited to try the Jo Loves Pomelo but the scent seems like something meant for an older man, kind of like Old Spice😆 The DERMAdoctor serum didn’t do anything for me and the scent was also awful. 

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

Empties - 2019

love this @scott1201
testing