Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Yes, @gonerogue, what @mezzotown88 said!!  Exactly what @mezzotown88 says.  Your hair is amazing!

@Anonymous Thank you! I’ve been using NuMe wands for years now and I highly recommend them!

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

That too Faced blush looks so sweet! Love it

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@gonerouge I love most of Too Faced Packaging, they’re adorable and fun!

Re: RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@bakeamuffin Thanks! It's a fun blush in extremely cute packaging. I wish I would remember to use it more often, though!

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Today I️ went way back to the forgotten files and pulled out Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eye quad. I can’t even remember the last time I used a quad. It’s so pretty and every time I️ use it I️ tell myself to just use it for work everyday because it’s pretty and easy. My other semi forgotten is Pat McGrath Sorry Not Sorry Luxetrance lipstick. It’s the only one I️ like from the line and because it’s alone with no other lippies like that, I️ forget I️ have it. Eyes- CT Dolce Vita Cheeks: Tarte Breathtaking & Tom Ford Reflects Gilt Lips: Pat McGrath Sorry Not Sorry

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@mrsbaine,

I like the Charlotte Tilbury on your eyes!  🙂

@mrsbaine love the look!. That lippie looks great on you 🙂

Beautiful! @mrsbaine

That quad and lipstick are so pretty on you @mrsbaine

Very nice @mrsbaine!!! Believe it or not i have no CT eyeshadows, no blushers, no lipsticks.  I was so tempting to order the mystery bag yesterday. 😉

That’s funny @blackkitty2014. I was going to say exactly the same thing. Not a single Charlotte Tillbury item in my collection. Except - wait a minute - I think I got a CT bronzer in my lucky bag last year. But I don’t generally use bronzer. Ok just totally disregard my post. Lol!

I actually like that bronzer that she forces on everyone lol 😂 I hit pan on it @jozkid

This was a cream version @blackkitty201. Filmstar bronze & glow. It had a very 70s/80s photo of a model on the cover. It’s nice. I just don’t use bronzer frequently. Glad you liked the one she forced on you! Lol!!

Ha! I have both the cream version with the photography pic on it, and the med/dark version o the bronze and glow. It's ok. But like @jozkid I don't use bronzer regularly. If I do, I will pull for that or the Guerlain 4 Seasons one I have. Those 3 products may be the only bronzers I own. 

@mrsbaine@jozkid, i think i have the cream version (i use once in a while), the medium/dark version (almost never used it is a bit too dramatic for me) and the light/medium version (which i hit pan on the bronzer one).  Not sure why i never purchased her blushers in regular line.  I should use the cream one tomorrow or sometimes this week. 😉

It would be perfect timing! I'm thinking about that too @blackkitty2014

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thanks @blackkitty2014. You don’t? That is surprising! I like the shadows and the lipsticks and eye liners. I’ve tried the blushes. They are ok but I prefer other things.

@mrsbaine Gorgeous look and that lip color looks great on you 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thanks @MissPuff! I enjoy it!

Forgotten but still loved! My Anna Sui blush/face colors, sephora collection dusk highlighting powder, TF Daniel, and Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

20171127_200358-01.jpeg

Spoiler
The picture doesn't do TF Daniel justice, it's more plummy/mauve in real life with a gorgeous pearl/frost finish. Probably my most unique and loved boy, all of which I've been ignoring in favor of the new girls...whoops 🙂

20171127_202620.jpg

4,458 Replies
testing