Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Trying to find similar lip color

Hello, a few years ago I purchased this lip balm from Lancôme called L'Absolu Mademoiselle Lip Balm in the Blush Me Up shade (008). I found out recently that it's not being sold anymore and I wanted to see if there were any other lip balms with the same color. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great! IMG_4251.png

Re: Trying to find similar lip color

@Zia42 I’m trying to do my best at going off of pictures and videos 😂but check out DIOR Dior Addict Lip Glow 8 

Hourglass Phantom Volumizing Glossy Lip Balm Haze 

tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm Raspberry or tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm Strawberry or tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift Honeysuckle (this last one is a lip plumper though)

Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Sheer Oil-Infused Lip Balm Bare Claret 

NARS Afterglow Tinted Lip Balm Turbo 

Even if the shades I suggested don’t seem accurate to you (since you’d know the shade match better than i would lol), you at least still have some good brands of glossy lip balms to browse for the closest color match yourself. Also, the swatch given on the product’s page may not be entirely accurate as to what it looks like in real life so maybe google pictures of swatches on real people before you proceed with buying anything (i like to look at tiktoks of people trying it on first). Good luck!

Re: Trying to find similar lip color

@Zia42 maybe check temptalia 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4251.png
testing