cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

549B7DE5-13DC-44D9-BD79-1881EB035C9A.jpeg

UD Vice liquid lip in Flame, with a little Too Faced Peach Gloss in Peach Fuzz:0F3A7CD5-9A5B-48ED-944C-D2642161D225.jpegNot sure how visible it is here... it’s really a pretty color in person!

You are just the cutest, @ClassicallyFab!  Hope you're enjoying your trip! ❤️

Sooo pretty @ClassicallyFab! The combo of UD and Peach Fuzz looks great on you! 

@ClassicallyFab,

Flame Liquid lippie and Peach fuzz lip gloss looks great on you!  I love your hair!  🙂

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Looks great @ClassicallyFab and I’m loving your new hair as well! New color?

Re: RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thanks @Kim888! Yeah, actually, I had Let my roots grow out almost an inch, the longest I’ve let it go in forever, and, lo and behold, my hair is almost all grey (which explains a lot)!! I’d been having the hardest time with getting color to stick, but this whole time I figured My hair was still brown, lol. 🤣 So, I’m slowly going to let my hair go toward a dark blonde shade so it’ll be easier to maintain, although I’d love to see it all natural... 😄

@ClassicallyFab Very pretty and it looks great on you!  I love all your pics!!

I was trying out my new Colourpop Ultra-blotted lip in Bit-O Sunny, but it wasn't looking so great after my second coffee. On a whim, I added UD Vice Sheer in Earthling over top, and I'm really pleased with how it revived everything and turned it into a lovely warm rose color; good to know for when I wear it out and don't want to try to do liquid lip touch ups.IMG_7667.JPG

Your lips are fantastic, super combination.

@Susubee It's a lovely ombre now 😄 

@Susubee,

Nice combination!  Success!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Love the color you created - looks great on you @Susubee!

@Susubee That combination turned out really pretty and looks great on you! Isn't it funny how you can mix shades and come up with the best colors. Very pretty!

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 5.52.20 PM.png

NARS Dolce Vita, my HG fall lip pencil. 

Anonymous Insider

Love NARS Dolce Vita, @MSena.  Looks lovely on you!

@MSena,

Beautiful color on you!  🙂

@tsavorite Blushes technicolor 

Pusheen-pusheen-the-cat-25994337-350-250.gif

Beautiful @MSena! 😍😍 Love the pop of pink! And I love your turtleneck sweater! I literally live in those during the winter (even though LA weather is only 70F)! Haha

@juliehnguyen thank you 🙂  I'm envious of that LA 70+ weather! 

Where I live, it's, well ...9, according to google. Wow I was hoping this was celsius 

OMG stay warm @MSenaIMG_3320.GIF

@juliehnguyen That's so true! It's been so cold here, that my husband and I are fighting over who the dog will lay on!! She's our own little heater!  Everyone affected by this cold, @MSena stay warm.

testing