cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@melissapurple22 wow your eye makeup is gorgeous!! I like the pink lips. Just enough color to stand out but also light enough to make the eyeshadow pop. This is a lovely look!!

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Happy Friday the 13th! Today I did a black lip, using Makeup Forever Aqua XL eyeliner in M-10, topped with Jeffree Star Cosmetics Weirdo. Honestly, why does every black lipstick look slightly green? Anyone noticed that?

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@cindyvonlovelyOh wow this is so beautiful! I love it!

What a killer look @cindyvonlovely!

I could never pull off a look like that, but you definitely can 🙂 @cindyvonlovely

Beautiful picture!!

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @HookedOnBeauty2, it definitely took me awhile to build up confidence enough to wear this color.

Love the look.... Your Brows are Amazing!!!

Thank you! @Terri12

@cindyvonlovely You look very va va voom. 🙂

@cindyvonlovely  I have noticed that a lot of them have either a green or a blue tint!  Either way the color looks amazing on you. I'm always in awe of your perfect brows and skin 🙂

Right? It's so weird that green/blue pulls through when it's actually applied. In the bottle or tube it always looks like pure black pigment. Also, thanks for the compliments! I am proud of my skin and brows, it's taken me awhile to get them to a better place lol ❤️ @unfungirl

@cindyvonlovely wow you pull off that black lip so well. Perfect Friday the 13th look!

Tarte liquid lipstick in old soul, 😂 So true.

Old SoulOld Soul

Old Soul is beautiful on you @howconnie

Old souls unite @howconnie! That's a great color on you, and you look so pretty with your hair down!

Lol, thanks

@howconnie What a great name for a lippie! It's gorgeous on you, I love your whole look today.

Thank you

@howconnie,

Old Soul is so pretty on you!  🙂

Thanks

@howconnie Lovely color on you!

1 Reply
testing