cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@LaRenarde,

You really rock Cruella!  This is a great look on you!  🙂

@LaRenarde Wow it pulls darker on you than it does on me. I like the way it looks on you. Very pretty!

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@Glitternoodle , wow it sure doesn't look the same! I agree on the fact that these pencils break and they don't fit it all the sharpeners your lips looks so perfect ! I'm considering juvederme to have your exact shape! 💄

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@LaRenarde Awww thanks! You have lovely lips yourself!

really? do you have a picture?I think it's a great product , did you like it when you tried it?

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@LaRenarde I just slapped in on so I could take a picture for you 😄 I like the formula and it's really easy to apply since it's in pencil form. It glides on really easily. The only gripe I have with some of these Nars pencils is that they can break if you apply a little bit of pressure and sometimes I'm in a rush and....well I've broken one or two 🙂

CruellaCruella

@LaRenardeBeautiful! This is super foxy on you!

ho thank you! ☺️I was very surprised by that color ! the texture is very comfortable too!

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Scored today!

Found this set under my sink hiding way in the back...it’s Luscious, luxurious and simply yummy!

By Terry Impearlious Baume De Rose setE08B00FC-1F04-453E-8564-C47FBE5E2D9F.jpeg

Frost FireFrost Fire

58B02CEA-E72A-4AC6-8FE2-EDC87359143F.jpeg

Added freeze berry on the edges and frozen queen to the middleAdded freeze berry on the edges and frozen queen to the middleExcuse the lack of any other makeup I’m on a little break 😉

Frost Fire is beautiful on you @PaletteAddict99! That looks like an awesome set 🙂

Thank you so much! @blueviolet21 🙂 it is a really nice set. I need to use it more 😉

Such a luxurious sink, looks so nice.

Thank you!! @howconnie ya I put stuff under there so I can be in shopaholic denial 😉

we are night owls 🙂

Magic sink @PaletteAddict99! 😉

LOL @jozkid it is Hahaha there’s was more good stuff I found under there too 🙂

@PaletteAddict99 Loving these glosses on you! Frost Fire is that perfect sexy nude gloss. I also love the combination of the different glosses, gorgeous!!

Thank you very much! @Glitternoodle I’m so glad I found them!

@PaletteAddict99Yay! Score!! : ) Beautiful glosses and you look fab with no makeup! : )

Thank you so much @RoseCharlie that’s so nice of you to say 🙂

@PaletteAddict99,

I wish that I would find this set hiding somewhere in my house! 

The glosses are so beautiful! 

I would wear any of these glosses because they are so sheer and shimmery!  

Frost fire is very pretty on you!  🙂

I second  @tsavorite I wish I would find random makeup in my house @PaletteAddict99 !! Those look super pretty and look really nice on you!

testing