cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @Kim888 😉 well you’ll have to become a makeup hoarder LOL and then you hide makeup in random places so nobody can tell how much you really have hahahaha 

Thank you! @tsavorite Sometimes it pays off to go shopping in your own cabinets LOL

I totally forgot I had that amazing set.

i also found un used Sephora play boxes and Target boxes with some really good stuff 🙂

UD 1993 Nostalgic! Had to have this one my daughters birth year 🙂 IMG_5733.JPG

@MmeBlue 1993 is one of my favorite nude/browns. It looks beautiful on you!

@MmeBlueOh this is super cute on you - love it! I had been eyeing those kits thank you for modelling one of the colours I wondered what it might look like on someone! : )

@MmeBlue,

1993 looks good on you!  🙂

Awe ❤️ @MmeBlue you look beautiful in your daughters 1993 birth year shade!!!  I totally remember wearing that color too 🙂

Today I wore Tom Ford in Scarlet Rouge.

(My swatch.)

TF lipstick at top; TF Honeymoon quad; Stellar primer at bottomTF lipstick at top; TF Honeymoon quad; Stellar primer at bottom

@Titian06Oh beautiful!! That would look amazing together - it would be such a pretty glamorous look! I've been salivating over some of the TF items - I've been especially curious about the cream shadows because I have wanted a beautiful metallic cream shadow but since I've never tried any of the products and they come at a heftier price point I've been holding off until I have the chance to try them.  What would you say are your favourite TF products or items? : )

I also love, love love the cream shadows. I wore Burnished Copper last night. 

TF burnished CopperTF burnished Copper

@mrsbaine - Very pretty!

Hi, @RoseCharlie - I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply.  I've had a migraine the past few days.  The lipstick and quad are my first two TF items (they were gratis from Sephora).  I absolutely love both!  I had been eyeing the Honeymoon palette since it came out, so I am very thrilled to own it!  I highly recommend these two particular items, especially since they appear to be "universal."  @mrsbaine is darker than my pasty white and she looks awesome in both the quad and lipstick.  So they should look great on you too!

The lipstick is very slippery.  I only have to reapply after lunch.  It's not thick; I do have to put on two coats to get the coverage/look I like, but that doesn't bother me.  After lunch, there's enough color left, that I just need one swipe around to refresh.

I don't use cream eyeshadow, so I can't help you there.

@Titian06,

Those shades are beautiful!   ❤️

@Titian06 Oh I love the colors in that quad. I feel like a lot of times you can't make a cohesive look with smaller palettes, but those colors would make an amazing look. The Scarlet Red is a perfect red to pair with that quad!

Hi everyone - I tried a little dual lip stain action here - first I applied Sephora Collectio Lip Stain in Sweet Rasberry and then I lined the outer lip with Blackberry Sorbet and blended the two colours but you'll see it's a bit lighter on the inner lip which is what I was going for.  I love the Sephora cream lip stains but I can't wear liquid lipsticks every day because I need to add moisture to my lips but they can't be beat for performance! I love using different liners with different shades of lipsticks to see how it changes the lip and with lip stains/liquid lipsticks you can use a darker colour to contour the lip which is fun!

Two sephora collection lip stains: blackberry sorbet as outer liner and Sweet Rasberry on the inner lip.Two sephora collection lip stains: blackberry sorbet as outer liner and Sweet Rasberry on the inner lip.

Nice tip on how to combine lip colors looks good.

Its so good to see you @RoseCharlie Its a lovely color on you!

Hi @fatimamummy it's so nice to see everyone and their beautiful selves! Thank you so much for the kind words and welcome! Xo : )

This is lovely on you @RoseCharlie!

@PrettyPaintThank you so much lovely! : ) 💕

@RoseCharlie This lip color suits your complexion beautifully. 

testing