cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you! @tsavorite I really like it a lot! I hadn’t used any of the lipsticks in the set because I totally forgot I had it and I’m so surprised that it’s turns into a long lasting lip coating. I have eaten and drank water and it’s still on!

After using matte liquid lipsticks for a couple days, I needed moisture and went with the ever ubiquitous Nars Lip Glide in Bound. Seriously, I have at least three tubes of this stuff. Good thing I love the formula!

By the way, the Glamglow mask in the white tube has been a lifesaver. I've been using it as an overnight spot treatment, but I wake up looking like I have greyscale.

Also, thanks for the fan idea, @ClassicallyFab!

38EE57CD-6817-45CF-A14D-CC8A68DA724F.jpeg

I know you've been trying to hide things @txcatx, but I'm really enjoying the pictures with props thing!

Love Bound regardless of its ubiquitousness (is that a word?) 😉

@txcatx  First a mug and now a fan? I LOVE IT! lol Can't wait for tomorrow's pic 😉

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Love the fan!! And Bound looks stunning on you!

❤️👌🏻💕🙃 @txcatx!!! Fantastic!

Bound looks so good on you (I'm jealous) @txcatx !  Also the fan makes a wonderful accessory!

@txcatx What a pretty shade! It looks nice and moisturizing. And love the fan! 🙂

@txcatx,

Bound is pretty on you!  Love the fan!  More camo!  🙂

@txcatx this is a beautiful color on you and a beautiful photo! Love the fan  ❤️ 

Not quite a berry. Not quite a mauve. Here's NARS Audacious in Vivian.

NARS VivienNARS Vivien

Vivien is one of my favs! At first glance it seems to be just another berry in the bullet, but it has a little something more once on the lips! Lovely on you 🙂

@jozkid  If you could only have one lipstick for your entire life, you should choose that one.  🙂  It just looks sooo right for you!

Wow! High praise @Ispend2much6! Thank you so much!

@jozkid Le sigh... 😍

@vegchililover78 you just the bestest!

@jozkid Vivian is lovely on you! This thread is really enabling my coveting all the Audacious colors. 

@fairlywell I really have a thing for the Audacious line. NARS did these very well!

Love this shade on you @jozkid !!!

Thanks @ElleElleG. I like this particular one. The color is different, but not out there.

@jozkid this is one of my favorites on you! 

testing