cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you so much @MissPuff!! I really love the formula too! It lasts so long but is so comfortable! I need to start wearing lipstick on my runs too- just in case I run into a hottie.😉

Oh hey there gorgeous! Looking so beautiful as always 🖤

Thanks @Mcakes! I have panda level dark circles so I went hard with the concealer! 🐼

A bold red lip today for a warm Fall day. Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick 💋IMG_0858.JPG

Such a nice pop of color @melissapurple22!

@melissapurple22 Perfect color on you!  

That looks so classy on you, gonna go pull mine out

Thank you @Titian06 and @unfungirl that means a lot. It has taken we awhile to be  confident enough to be able to wear Red in my clothing choices and makeup but I am in a place wear I finally feel comfortable in my skin and standing out in a crowd 😉

@melissapurple22 - That red is very pretty on you!

@melissapurple22 That's a great shade on you! It really makes those beautiful eyes of yours pop!

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

An absolute must have for fall, UD vice in shade Gash

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Great color @ericanicole2005!

You have great taste, @ericanicole2005!  This is one of my favorite reds!  I have it in the Revolution formula.

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you!

@ericanicole2005,

So Beautiful!  🙂

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you!

IMG_2751.PNG

Blending Colourpop in Solow and Tarte in cheerleader!

The lip color with the lace is a perfect mix @Sophiaaax3

That's a very pretty and fresh color on you @Sophiaaax3! I love how you mixed the two shades together.

Thank you!! I normally wear light pink or bright pink because I can't really pull the bright red color so I just tone it down a bit with a light pink.... which turn out to be very nice!!

@Sophiaaax3

Lovely color on you!  🙂

5 Replies
testing