cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@KikiTan18 That's a great nude on you! I always wear a lip primer, like the ABH or colourpop!

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thanks @unfungirl I'll definitely give that a try 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Today I wore ABH matte lipstick in dead roses, courtesy of the lovely @MissPuff! I adore the formula, and have a ton of shades on my wish list!

IMG_1613.JPG

@unfungirl  That's a good one for you!

Not a great name for such s pretty color is it @unfungirl. It looks lovely on you though!

Thank you @jozkid! ABH definitely has some interesting names for their colors! It does look like dried rose petals, but that probably didn't sound as cool 🙂

This is now on my wishlist 

You look so pretty @unfungirl! ❤ Love that color!

thank you @angel7594!  ❤️

@unfungirl OMG something to add to my wishlist. So so pretty on you! 

Thank you @jesscheems!! Dead roses and Stevie are my two favorite out of all the ones I've picked up!

@unfungirl,  I can't get over the name, "Dead Roses!"  A pretty mauve!  🙂

@tsavorite thank you! it really is the color of dried roses!

@unfungirl Loving this shade on you

@unfungirl you look mau-velous 💋

That shade looks gorgeous on you @unfungirl!  I love mauves and berries for Fall.

@prettyinpa thank you! i'm really feeling berry shades lately. i love mauve all year round!

ABH dead roses is really pretty on you! @unfungirl I don't own any ABH lip products yet. I'll have to try this one out!

thank you @PaletteAddict99! i looooove all the ABH lip products! gloss, liquid lip, or the new matte bullet formula are all amazing.

@unfungirl - I haven't tried any of the ABH lip products.  Guess they're on my radar now!  😄

@unfungirl This looks amazing on you!!! I'm so glad you like it 🙂 The formula has grown on me too, time to bust out a shade for tomorrow's run!

8,129 Replies
testing