Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

National Lipstick Day 7/29

Hey all!  I'm excited for this.  Lipstick is life and this day crept up on me.  In the past 2 years, Sephora has been kind enough to send out a gratis for this day so I'm crossing my fingers for one.  They've been kind and generous enough with me already this year, so I feel guilty for saying that.  Still, I hope they have something up their sleeve.

I'm considering investing in a full size PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick Flesh 3 109 in Elson as a gift to myself.  I have never purchased a full price PMG lipstick or any other lipstick over $30 or so.  I've wanted it for ages and think I'll pull the trigger.

What would you gift yourself for National Lipstick Day?  What shade will you wear?  I'll be sporting red for sure.

Re: National Lipstick Day 7/29

Itโ€™s really pretty @curlychiquita ! So far so good! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for the swatches!  The bottom one is so intensely blue red; very pretty!

Itโ€™s really breathtaking @Ispend2much6.  I feel like I have some dupes but I didnโ€™t care! So pretty! 

@Sunnysmom Just a few unusual lippies for using with other shades but Iโ€™ll still browsing lol

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LIPSTORIES - 44 Woof (matte finish)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LIPSTORIES - 42 No Cell Service (metal finish)

KAT VON D - Studded Kiss Crรจme Lipstick - Marigold

I like it @2manyperfumes -awesome! Iโ€™m browsing still too! 

@Sunnysmom, here's mine so far!

@Sunnysmom, here's mine so far!

Re: @Sunnysmom, here's mine so far!

Ooh such good choices @Luvstravel ! Congrats! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป Iโ€™m working on the Mac to get that fun canister! And I love that Wander color- I have it also. Like a lot from them. 

@Sunnysmom@Ispend2much6  When I was in the store picking up my Hourglass find I inquired if they were having any special promos for lipstick day and the shift leader indicated they will be having a promo on Anastasia lipstick.  Not sure if it is BOBO or buy one get one 50%.  

Thank you @MCSSavvy ! 

@MCSSavvy   Thank you so much!

Has anyone heard if Sephora US is doing anything in honor of NLD?

Sorry @Ispend2much6  - I replied to your question above.  Dratted migraine.

@MCSSavvy   I hope you feel better soon.  I have a couple of friends who get those and I don't know how they get anything done.

@Ispend2much6  Thanks.  It can be extremely difficult some days.  I have a form of chronic intractable migraine so I tend to get 15 migraine days or more a month.  Hoping for a break in this one soon.  Have fun with lipstick day tomorrow.  I'm thinking of wearing my new Hourglass lip gloss.

A few more Ulta deals popped up tonight. I'm trying not to buy anything, but that Lancome gwp is sooooo tempting ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA: all UD lippies are half off. The sale page is full of other brands as well, ranging from 25-50% off...L'Oreal, Revlon, Maybelline, CoverGirl, NYX, wnw, Almay, Essence, LA Girl, Milani, Catrice, Soap & Glory, Sleek, Ulta, J.Cat, Flower Beauty, Kiko Milano...you name it, it's probably in sale (except Uoma, of course, since that's what I want most right now lol)

Screenshot_20190728-001310.png

Some of the Ofra lippies are already half off; excellent deal if you like them!Some of the Ofra lippies are already half off; excellent deal if you like them!

Screenshot_20190728-001332.png

Screenshot_20190728-001923.png

@RGbrown I was just coming to add Ulta deals. I should have known you would get them up here 1st. I'm tempted to get a Vice bullet ad I like the satin formula. But I bought a PMG so I would feel guilty if I did. But i may still anyway...

@RGbrown, hope this helps โฃ

@RGbrown, hope this helps โฃ

Re: @RGbrown, hope this helps โฃ

@Luvstravel 

Oh fuuuuudge...my wallet's gonna lose this battle ๐Ÿ˜‚

@WinglessOne, Thanks. Purchased the Origins set โฃ

@WinglessOne, Thanks. Purchased the Origins set โฃ

Re: @WinglessOne, Thanks. Purchased the Origins set โฃ

@Luvstravel  It looks so nice!! Youโ€™ll have to let us know how they are ๐Ÿ˜Š

@WinglessOne, Yep. I already have On Fire in my cart! So...

@WinglessOne, Yep. I already have On Fire in my cart! So just purchased Wander Lipstick set at Net A Porter for $9 and thinking of the Origins set on sale for $31

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos50
  • Donโ€™t know why this photo pulls so magenta toned... too lazy right now to color correct it.
  • Paint It Black, Liv, and Black Dragon included just for color range reference.
  • The red cased bullet is Elson. :)
  • The only terms/disclosures provided in the email.
  • MAC offer seems tied to an appointment event, but thatโ€™s not a requirement stated in any offer disclosures. Hmm.
  • 53753E81-B11D-4738-9176-2208FF6F0655.jpeg
  • 98E874F7-8305-4ACE-B697-7CCA5D62694E.jpeg
  • MAC Natโ€™l Lipstick Day 2019 offer: the 8 shades to pick a freebie from, with $25 USD purchase.
  • Screenshot_20190726-201932_Facebook.jpg
  • 87CD81D3-4FF5-4181-87A9-B23B0C928BE8.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190727-012403.png
  • Screenshot_20190727-012331.png
  • BiteLipsticks.PNG
  • Screenshot_20190728-001310.png
  • Some of the Ofra lippies are already half off; excellent deal if you like them!
testing