Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

National Lipstick Day 7/29

Hey all!  I'm excited for this.  Lipstick is life and this day crept up on me.  In the past 2 years, Sephora has been kind enough to send out a gratis for this day so I'm crossing my fingers for one.  They've been kind and generous enough with me already this year, so I feel guilty for saying that.  Still, I hope they have something up their sleeve.

I'm considering investing in a full size PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 109 in Elson as a gift to myself.  I have never purchased a full price PMG lipstick or any other lipstick over $30 or so.  I've wanted it for ages and think I'll pull the trigger.

What would you gift yourself for National Lipstick Day?  What shade will you wear?  I'll be sporting red for sure.

Re: @WinglessOne, Yep. I already have On Fire in my cart! So...

@Luvstravel  I’m totally biased but I think the Origins set is worth buying. I own 4 Blooming Bold shades and love ‘em all. 

Now I need to decide which Uoma lipstick(s) to get. I only have one: a Black Magic Metallic in shade Allure. Thinking of buying Savage or Mother. Since they’ll be on sale at Ulta, I can use points to get both! Because why stop at just one? 😄 

Re: @RGbrown, hope this helps ❣

@Luvstravel  Welp, there goes more of my money. 😄 

Re: National Lipstick Day 7/29

Gang, looks liked some Bite lippies are 40% off at Sephora matching Bite Beauty direct now.

BiteLipsticks.PNG

@blackkitty2014 I ordered directly from Bite to get the cute bag and lip tho I already had both!  What is wrong w me 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️  

Nothing is wrong with you. That’s how they get us ... just couple little cute things 😘@Sunnysmom 

I. Love. You @blackkitty2014 .  Exactly right I’m afraid! And then to get free ship add add add!! Lol. Vicious cycle. Ugg. 

It’s gonna be a good/ bad national lipstick day/ week @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @Luvstravel @sprocketta @RGbrown @WinglessOne ! 

@Sunnysmom, Dang, Ulta got me again. My favorite lip glos...

@Sunnysmom, Dang, Ulta got me again. My favorite lip gloss, Urban Decay Hi Shine is half off. I purchased four more to add to my stash!

Re: @Sunnysmom, Dang, Ulta got me again. My favorite lip glos...

But look at what you saved @Luvstravel, if you had bought all at full price! 😬🤗

@Sunnysmom, Great National Lipstick Day, Bad Wallet Week 😂

@Sunnysmom, Great National Lipstick Day, Bad Wallet Week 😂

Re: @Sunnysmom, Great National Lipstick Day, Bad Wallet Week 😂

Truer words ... @Luvstravel !! 

@Sunnysmom   I'm afraid you're right...

😫😫 @Ispend2much6 !! 

@Sunnysmom 

Argh, yes! I managed to skip it completely last year, but I don't think that's gonna happen this time 💸

I think I did too remarkably but it’s already a fail this year @RGbrown ! 😫

@sprocketta Fun thread!!! I never considered myself a lipstick girl and i saw some lippie chalenges some years ago and thought to myself "i dont even have 50 lipsticks" 😉 Well that was a lie...So nothing.. i wont buy anything this lipstick day but i'm happy if i'm close to pan another lipstick (slim chance though since i just pan Tom Ford Anne) 😉

@blackkitty2014 panning a TF lipstick is pretty impressive. I've never even panned any lipsticks. 1 or 2 lip glosses yes. Yet I keep buying more...

@sprocketta That’s my problem too. I pan 1 but then I buy 3 more lol 😂 Fingers and toes cross that I wouldn’t do that this time 😉

@blackkitty2014  You managed to pan a Tom Ford lippie?!? Good going! That’s a huge achievement 😮 👍🏼

😂Thx. Yes I did. I’m working on panning couple more this year @Guessgal 

A couple of deals are up at Ulta! They've got the MAC free lippie at $25 (and the canister at $50), but I was sad to see they only got one color this year 😥 Also, Clinique lippies are b2g1 through Monday.

Screenshot_20190727-012403.png

Screenshot_20190727-012331.png

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos50
  • Don’t know why this photo pulls so magenta toned... too lazy right now to color correct it.
  • Paint It Black, Liv, and Black Dragon included just for color range reference.
  • The red cased bullet is Elson. :)
  • The only terms/disclosures provided in the email.
  • MAC offer seems tied to an appointment event, but that’s not a requirement stated in any offer disclosures. Hmm.
  • 53753E81-B11D-4738-9176-2208FF6F0655.jpeg
  • 98E874F7-8305-4ACE-B697-7CCA5D62694E.jpeg
  • MAC Nat’l Lipstick Day 2019 offer: the 8 shades to pick a freebie from, with $25 USD purchase.
  • Screenshot_20190726-201932_Facebook.jpg
  • 87CD81D3-4FF5-4181-87A9-B23B0C928BE8.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190727-012403.png
  • Screenshot_20190727-012331.png
  • BiteLipsticks.PNG
  • Screenshot_20190728-001310.png
  • Some of the Ofra lippies are already half off; excellent deal if you like them!
testing