cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom  I went to Lisa's site, and there were 4-5 lipsticks that popped up at the top of the page, then disappeared.  They were very bright shades; they may not be wearable for a lot of people, if those are the new ones.

@Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom Ha the video went up so late that i only just now got to watch. So i know i definitely want sorcery lip & liner. A lot of the new colors are red adjacent, i was hoping for a mix of earthy fall tones. Enchantment (maybe more so) and rain are pretty but I don’t know that id get a whole lot of wear out of them, i need to see swatch comparisons to decide. 

Now the palettes got me and I’m not even an eyeshadow person. Lol I really like cinnabar, intrigued by Vega even though i don’t like  that there are 2 dark shades in there.  Thoughts? What’s everyone getting

@aviscardi I like Vega, Duchess ( of course and I’m prob in minority and thrilled with reds lol), Pompadour, and maybe maybe Enchantment or Rain not sure. Her other rose and warm shades have such a subtle variance I feel like and seem quite similar to Rain and Enchantment. They like to keep us confused. Grr. lol. I get why she isn’t doing an empty palette yet but still would be a good idea. 
@Ispend2much6 

@Sunnysmom  I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly, but she IS doing an empty palette.  The shadows are $16 or more apiece (can't remember.)

Yes she is only doing the single shadows for now @Ispend2much6 , no empty palette. I think soon or knowing her slowish production I would guess spring! 

@Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom it doesn’t appear that she is selling the palette alone, just the singles. I think it would’ve been more beneficial for her to have the empty palette as an option to purchase/an option to customize yourself for the same price as the pre-made one, like a build your own. 

Agree @aviscardi , and if it’s anything like selling single strawberries at the grocery she’d maybe end up selling more in empty palettes that way! 😂

@Sunnysmom Well true. Also i had a stressful morning and completely blacked out and ordered - Vega and cinnabar palette & sorcery lip and liner. Oops.  Um in my defense it’s my bday weekend lol. 

Oh no @aviscardi , nothing like a good black out shopping extravaganza! 💃🏻 I do not have that excuse except maybe post bday shenanigans! Happy happy birthday weekend to you my fellow Nov celebrant!😍 (Is that even a word. Lol) What you gonna do for fun?!  🥰🎂🥂🧁 I bought Vega and a few lippies. Excited to see them. 

Ah, I assumed that she would sell the palette empty since I thought I saw a picture of an empty one.  That would have been great. @aviscardi   Nice that the shadows are talc and micro-plastic free.

@aviscardi  Vega is the one I like, thanks to @Mochapj 's swatches!  For lipstick, Velvet Enchantment and Sorcery maybe Pompadour.  Maybe nothing. 🙂

Hmm 🧐 interesting @Ispend2much6 ! We shall have to see what her video reveals very soon she says! If TOO bright that could be problematic for sure. However if history teaches us anything we usually love what she comes up with! 💄💞

I know @ChristalM ! 💃🏻 What you think? Hoping for some good moody shades tho I wonder if will be the 60s theme kind of thing to go along with the darker inky shadows from her clips?!  Really hope some good cool toned shadows too! 

@Sunnysmom Ohhhh looks like there will be several palettes according to Instagram this morning. We should see soon!

Oh brother I know @ChristalM , I saw this too. Woohoo! 

She’s mentioned that she’ll be releasing an eyeshadow palette soon, so I wonder if that will be part of this release.

@gnomeee @Ispend2much6, I read that it might be an eyeshadow palette, too.

That could be fun @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @gnomeee ! 

@Sunnysmom, the more the merrier! After all, it's for science! 😂

Yup @TraceyEB , I surrender! We all love LE! 

@TraceyEB  I might have to get a Lurex shadow as a base then...:)

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing