cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Ispend2much6, count me in! 😂

@gnomeee   I hope so- that would be great!

Swatches of the new liquid lurex shadows which are launching tomorrow?

F4B931BD-0E20-4A39-8D2B-A7E347B942C8.png

It happened! I jumped on the liquid lurex boat. I was ordering another shade of the foundation and decided to try one. Ugh it’s so pretty! I got Emily and now i think i need Zora and Anais too. It’s so easy to apply. I got little to no fallout. Dare i say these are better than the VB pots 

Great to know, thank you @aviscardi , I’ve been wondering. Do they stay put or sheer out like Chanel if you have any of those? I’ve not gotten them because of that or worried too chunky glittery! 

@aviscardi  I'm teetering myself.  Does Emily have any chunky bits to it? Thank you!

Nope it blended out so easily and smooth.  I think i want to def get Anais and Zora but debating if i should get them now or wait til her fall launch

Building on news of new Liquid Lurex Eyeshadows that @Mochapj posted below, here are swatches and House of Eldridge pop-up menu where I saw the new shade names listed. Has anyone tried LE's liquid eyeshadows?

Screenshot_20220710-114159.pngScreenshot_20220709-034153.png

@TraceyEB - Love that purple! 💜💜💜

@TraceyEB  I have 2 shades of Lisa's liquid eyeshadow: Liza and Diana. Both are easy to finger-blend and feel lightweight. They never get that dried-out crusty feeling some liquid shadows do on my lids. They're also quite metallic sparkly without looking like chunky glitter bombs. 

Here's my old (and dimly lit) swatch photo from the day both shades arrived: 

I didn't aim for sheer coverage while finger-blending these swatches, but I'm sure it's possible.I didn't aim for sheer coverage while finger-blending these swatches, but I'm sure it's possible.

I’m happy to see a deep purple among the new shades. I might buy it at some point. I wonder how close Maya and Diana are. 

@WinglessOne, great to know you've had a good experience with Lisa's liquid eyeshadows. I love your swatches of Liza and Diana. Yes, I wonder how close Maya is to Diana. I have my eye on that purple shade, too, and I'm a sucker for forest green!

Here are my picks from Lisa's summer release: New Wave, Palazzo, and Je Ne Sais Quoi. Also picked up Cinnabar in the Gloss Embrace to join the lip liner and lipstick I have in that shade. The only lipstock I felt I needed to use a lip liner with was Je Ne Sais Quoi. It feels quite balmy and slipped below my lower lip. Charlotte Tilbury's Pink Venus lip liner did the trick. Overall, I'm pleased with these shades and appreciate the depth of colour in this release.

Clockwise from top left: New Wave, Palazzo, Je Ne Sais Quoi, swatches of Cinnabar, Je Ne Sais Quoi, New Wave, and Palazzo.Clockwise from top left: New Wave, Palazzo, Je Ne Sais Quoi, swatches of Cinnabar, Je Ne Sais Quoi, New Wave, and Palazzo.

@TraceyEB They’re all very beautiful on you! This was her best release imo too.

They look lovely on you, @TraceyEB

What beautiful shades on you @TraceyEB ! Very face brightening. I love this collection much more than I anticipated! 

@TraceyEB  They all look so good on you!

@Ispend2much6, thank you for saying so! There's something special about the shades in this release!

@TraceyEB  I was afraid you'd say that. 😉

@Ispend2much6  🤣 💄💄🤣

Great colors, @TraceyEB !  They look wonderful on you! 🥰

@Titian06, thank you! I'm so pleased with these shades!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png