cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Thx you @itsfi 🌹

@blackkitty2014, you're welcome! I wonder if she'll have any new beauties coming out for the fall / winter / holiday. I'm sure my wallet would be fine if she didn't have a new release, but I can't help but wonder. 😁

She mentioned last time her fall release would have velvet matte in new shades & restocks as well as her lipliners as individuals

Ahhhh! Thank you @aviscardi! Will have to make a note to keep an eye out for info / swatches of the new  shades.

Does anyone have Love of My Life lipstick that you can swatch for me? Thank you so much! 

Here it is on my skin tone @Ispend2much6 . 

D39877CA-67E3-41F5-9D9C-6070DE3F4E2B.jpeg

26D4EC30-2AAF-4604-BA15-06EFEBAEB2B8.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Very nice shade.

It is @tjffc ! Wish it looked quite this way on me or as it does on @Mochapj . So good! 

@Sunnysmom   I wasn't sure if this was your type of shade. 😉  Thank you!  It's very pink on your arm; is it that way on your lips?  How bright is it?

Lol @Ispend2much6 I got it last year. It’s not as pink on me no. Wish it was. It’s still more sheer but not quite as much as the new shades. Kind of inbetween and I wish it had more color to it. Doesn’t last too long. It’s pretty, and a cool pink vs warm. I should compare it. You would probably like it but I also feel like there are similar shades from LMercier, Chanel, BB etc. And you probably have them. ☺️

@Sunnysmom  Now that you put it that way, I probably do not have one like it!  I have no LM's, BB doesn't really make those cool, pure pinks, and my Chanel is limited.  Hmmm...

They are hard to find @Ispend2much6 , I do agree. Maybe not for BB no. Think I had an old KVD maybe?!

CFE49A76-AB73-4B40-B73E-B80A5A3D3677.jpeg

That is so very pretty on you @Mochapj ! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom  @Ispend2much6 

I'm not typically one for pinks but I do like LOML a lot 🙂

@Mochapj  Gosh that's pretty; thank you!

Last of the Lisa E order arrived and these truly are lovely products! I will never ever go through one of the blushes 😆, just a dot is right!  I really love the feel and finish of the highlighters. Such a subtle difference in colors. While the Crystal Nebula looks warmer in the bottle it appears cooler on my skin. Cosmic Rose gives a little more pinky warmth tho very similar almost on me. These feel amazing and not tacky one bit, drying down quickly. (I do wish she had one that is even cooler so maybe she will for fall/winter. 😊

Mountain Walk blush is my favorite I think , perfect flush and if used very lightly seems almost similar to Pink Poetry on my skin tone, so I probably did not “need” that one 😂. Pink Soap is unique tho probably not the best shade for me , but I can see why others love it. And Venetian Red is very soft , blurry watercolored look too. That will be nice this summer. I regretted buying so many but now that I see them I am glad, because of their differences! 

Oddly, Spirited Away may be my favorite lip which is usually never my shade of choice. I added it last minute and so glad. It seems to give some neutral brightness to my pale lip tone whereas my usual cooler tones in Rose Official and Painterly are very subdued and almost blah on me. I worried about that. I do wish her lip pics were a bit more true or else it’s my screen. They appeared so different in different shots but again different people obviously. Again I probably did not “need” Rose or Painterly but…for science. 🤓😊 They are definitely quite sheer.  (The Myth and Blush gloss were back ups because I truly love her glosses even not being a gloss girl.) All in all, another great creation from LE!  @blackkitty2014 note Crystal Nebula. @niki172 this may be that glow you are seeking along with your moisturizer besides our beloved Chanel! 🥰

25F6115C-FA3C-4E58-9D56-207A3856BA1D.jpeg

Spoiler
Rose Official, Spirited Away, Painterly lip, Myth and Blush glossRose Official, Spirited Away, Painterly lip, Myth and Blush glossPink Poetry, Mountain Walk, Pink Soap, Venetian Red blush, side is Crystal Nebula, Cosmic Rose highlighterPink Poetry, Mountain Walk, Pink Soap, Venetian Red blush, side is Crystal Nebula, Cosmic Rose highlighter

Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom I had my eye on Painterly - that makeup bag is sooo gorgeous! I'm sad I missed out even though I need another one like a hole in the head lol!

She will do them again this fall I’m certain @niki172! Painterly is a fun subdued shade for sure , I can see it on you! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom yup subtle is me lol!!!!

😂 @niki172 , just not in personality! 😘

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png