cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@aviscardi Based on the size of the bottle I’m guessing it might be a primer 

Yup I bet you’re correct @Mochapj !

@Mochapj  I can't figure out what it is, but I think her email said we can add a sample of it to our orders.

@Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom the email today said it's on 10/15.

Restocks, new lipsticks, 3 new glosses and samples of some mystery product I posted above

Yes thanks @Mochapj , I got the email this afternoon too! Looking forward! I asked them about blush as one of mine had issues and they are not coming back quite yet I guess. 

@Sunnysmom Yeah, mine too. They ended up refunding mine because it exploded at the back end.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in a new type of packaging when they finally come back 

Yup exactly what happened to mine @Mochapj . It was a MESS. Lol. I felt badly for her company! I bet they are redone as well. 

Last year Lisa released a collection in early October; has anyone heard anything of any impending releases?

@Ispend2much6 She mentioned on IG recently that the next launch is also in October but no date 

@Mochapj  That's what I thought; thanks!

Lisa Eldridge highlighters are back in stock online. I imagine that she'll be restocking her blushes soon as well. Not sure who was interested in this or the blush restock. @ChristalM @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 

LE highlighter.JPG

@itsfi Oh thanks! Still looking for a blush or two!

@ChristalM, hope the restock is soon so you can get your hands on some blushes! 😃

Thanks @itsfi I saw this too! Boy I’ve used so little of them even tho I use them pretty regularly! A little truly does go a long way! 🤗

That’s why i was happy it’s under .5 oz. it’s going to take forever to get through. 

@Sunnysmom, it’s nice that there’s a lot of product. 😃 I like them; good bang for the buck! Happy to see she’s restocked for those who were not able to pick it up the first time around or for those who want purchase another, for themselves or for a gift. 

Def a good idea @itsfi would make a lovely gift ! It’s funny I thought for sure I’d be ready for another one but man that bottle is big! 😁

@itsfi. Good idea to keep an eye out for the blush too. I think I need Pink Soap. Thanks for sharing!

@Ispend2much6, LE Pink Soap blush is very pretty! 😍 She may come out with some sets this next go around, or maybe have something for the holidays? Or it may just be wishful thinking on my part. 

@itsfi  You know, I do think someone mentioned that Lisa made that statement during the latest pre-order.  If I see anything, I'll post and tag you.

@Ispend2much6, thank you! Will do the same if I hear / see anything. So much for keeping a lower profile on the lipstick hauls. Hahaha! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png