cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Oh no. Was there different stock amounts available or did Canada sell out that fast ?

@aviscardi I am not sure but it was sure frustrating!

What?! Oh no @ChristalM . Can we help somehow?! Please let us know! 

@Sunnysmom ah thanks that is sweet! Looks like it was a bug but too late now. Everything is sold out. I must admit I find this approach to her launches, very off-putting.

Oh man I am so sorry @ChristalM that is truly frustrating. 😢 I wish I had anything for you! I wonder, do they say only one per person too so all get a chance at them? I have not noticed. I’m sure some grab too many 😕.  I did hear, as you also I’m sure, that she is planning a restock again soon plus the fall one so I think they’ll be back sooner than later?! 🤞🏻

@ChristalM, that is super frustrating! I did see some blush and true velvet shades sell out but on "Rest of the World" currency pages though there was quite a bit still available. It's a shame there are extra fees that make purchasing LE products with shipping to Canada unreasonably expensive.

Oh no @ChristalM . Must be a bug or something. I don’t see any reason why they don’t ship to Canada

Her videos are up! I am drooling, i like too many lipsticks ha. I kinda like the highlight too ugh. I don’t know where it would fit the way i apply makeup. Wondering if it sets down or stays tacky. I use CT wand because i can use it over makeup to amplify subtle highlighters and it dries down. And i liked her flawless filter but it was very finicky over a set face. 

I know @aviscardi , they all look gorgeous and no one sells them better than she does I don’t think! Sooo pretty. She does say to let them set a little so they must be a teeny bit tacky but then dry down? And can use them under blush or at the end also. Nice. And the lifting effect?! Yes please. 😊

Yes @Sunnysmom  i thought that was mostly to do with the skincare ingredient she was talking about. Ugh so hard to decide lol. I don’t go light with foundation or powder like she does, so I’d hope it wouldn’t lift my foundation under. Meanwhile I’m showing my hub and he’s like just take a shot and buy it. As much as i loved the look of the CT filter it was so greasy that it was hard to figure out the right combo or wait time to not stick. Maybe setting your face with a spray would help to then go in with a product  like this after

Yes probably so @aviscardi . Could you apply it first and then your foundation or won’t it show up. Or at the end. Worth a shot. I can’t imagine she would do anything that would stay too tacky you know? Especially since she mentions the tightening aspect which seems a bit dryer of an idea to me. But I’m not any expert at all and I imagine others can weigh in also. I only wear a very light tinted moisturizer usually if that.  I say def risk it. 🥰What a awesome hubby! Mine would prob do a major eye roll!  I didn’t do well with the CT either. Nope. Lol. I have enjoyed the Rare Beauty and Chanel products that are similar. Imagine you have tried them too. 💞

Lol @ risk it.  Haven’t tried any other products to compare but in my head I’m hoping that the LE is between the CT wand and flawless. It’s my base, it’s medium coverage so it usually doesn’t show through which is why i apply after. so far I haven’t found a light foundation that will actually last long enough

what are you picking up? @Sunnysmom ☺️

Oh that would be really pretty if so @aviscardi , I hope it will work well for you! I tagged you above with the goodies I grabbed! What did you end up with?! 💞

6C666AEF-D3EA-42EA-9EE7-C71674A2D1E6.jpeg

Update just now on Lisa E products now releasing May 29, 16:00 UK time. Shipping will be June 14, new product previews on her site May 27 and 3 YouTube videos up May 28! Not a lot of a reprieve for us for May! 😭 @ChristalM @aviscardi @WinglessOne @PrettyPaint @Mochapj @itsfi @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @heavyhedon @curlychiquita 

Product page is up!!

Im definite on 2 glosses and 1 lux lip (formula is new to me), but i also have my eye on 2 other lipsticks that i will have to see her apply. 

@Sunnysmom  Thanks so much! I'm glad she's posting videos in advance, as I'm not sure what I want yet. 

Me too @PrettyPaint , and I’m sure they’ll be very helpful ! 

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to buy anything. I'd love the Beauty color lip kit. I need to keep using my new Hermes lip balm, though, too.

@curlychiquita I don't love the lip shades which I guess is good but I missed out on Blush shade from last time. Will there be a re-stock this time does anyone know?

Some of the lip velvets are up for this preorder it appears @ChristalM @Mochapj . ( I also read she was maybe introducing some other new products this winter- eye etc.) She’s just the best isn’t she! 

Oh if she releases eyeshadow i will be safe hahah. I like quick matte shadow in the crease with liner looks so i can save some $ on that at least. Unless she comes out with matte shadow sticks =D i know she mentioned she is known for complexion , I’d imagine foundation would be so nice from her but too hard to shade match for online. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png