cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@nche @ChristalM  I got all 6 and my import was $52 😒

@Mochapj Yeah most of my were DHl Processing fees. I hope you enjoy!

Velvet Myth and Muse are back in stock this morning! I grabbed both around 11 am EST, looks like they're still in stock as of now (12:20 pm).

Side note: Lisa Eldridge mentioned in her email about the restock that if you've already got a previous order going, to email support AT lisaeldridge.com and they would combine today's and the previous order to avoid additional shipping charges. In her own words: "my team have been prepped and primed to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible for you."

@MissPuff was your shipping delayed because of the merging of the second order? Mine only got picked up by DHL yesterday 😞

@nche Which colors did you get? I have been dying with envy over Lisa's IG stories and everyone unboxing and using the new colors, kinda wish I had chipped in extra for overnight shipping...

@MissPuff I got Muse and the blue velvet collection (Beauty, Myth and Midnight). So the 3 new berry shades plus the one nude that I think I can pull off. I added muse in the second order..

Checked DHL and it said it is coming tomorrow...so fingers crossed it arrives. 

@nche Awww, I'm so sorry! Mine did not seem to have a delay, both orders (or rather, i'm HOPING!) shipped on Monday for me under one tracking number, should be arriving today. I'm in the US though, looks like USPS is handling the order via Ohio.

@ChristalM, Yay! I hope you like them!!

@nche @MissPuff @TraceyEB  thanks so much!

I preordered the Deep Velvet set! I hope the duty is not too bad! LOL

I hate so say it but yes, it's absolutely worth it. All of them. I'm Canadian so I've been paying tax and handling fee on top of the list price but it is still worth it. 

Her pink lucent lipsticks are incredible, right up my alley. I wore them all summer. I did not get the saturated pink lipsticks because it's too saturated for me. I'm more of a nudey-pink/rose mlbb type of person. AND I'm not even a fan of matte lipstick but I've been her reds all fall now. They are perfect reds and the lipstick case itself and the bullet are beautiful. 

I have a lot of Chanel, Guerlain, Armani, Tom Ford, YSL and many other lipsticks and I can say it's actually nicer than most of them at basically the same price point. 

@ChristalM  I'm sliiiiiiiightly obsessed, so I would say yes 🙂 The bullets themselves are beautiful to look at and the color saturation is bananas. I have the 3 reds from her first release and have been stalking (then restocked!) skyscraper rose when it came back during the most recent release of her new velvet colors. I was too slow for Velvet Myth, but I've got my eye on it when more stock comes back tomorrow.

I'm in the US and it's since it's free shipping, with the exchange rate, each lipstick comes to almost $34 USD. Quality is absolutely on par with, if not above, a high-end lipstick and since I'm already shelling out $36 - $45 for PMG, Chanel, etc, the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks feel more than worth it 🙂 

@ChristalM, Lisa currently has a restock of 3 summer lipsticks, last year's Velvet release, and the new Velvet lipsticks on her website right now. She is expecting a restock on some new shades, so you may want to keep a close eye on her site if those are the shades you're interested in. I am smitten with the matte version of her lipsticks, especially Velvet Jazz (red) and Skyscraper Rose (raspberry). I do like some other shades but those two stand out to me. The saturation levels of her matte lipsticks are second to none.

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing