Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Spoiler
Could you send me a message about this too?

@erinjdro,

I see that another mod is assisting you with this, please expect a response via private message. Thank you for your patience throughout this process it is truly appreciated.

โค๏ธ Melissa

could you please message me too? they should make the inf...

could you please message me too? they should make the info available for everyone that received one, thanks!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@DaneeBT mine as well has no tag and no indication of fabric or washing. Can you please msg me with more info as well thx

Did anyone redeem 2500 points Murad wellness reward on Canadian site? If so did your order ship or got canceled? 

I was able to order it and when my order didnโ€™t cancel in two days, I was certain that it will arrive but nope ๐Ÿ‘ŽMore than 48 hrs after placing order, I got an email informing that they ran out of inventory and the order is being canceled. 

My point is when it is marked that there were only 25 of those were available then why were more people able to place order and what make them decide whose order must be canceled because the warehouse most definitely donโ€™t fulfill the orders in sequence of receiving them.

It may sound like a rant that it actually is and that Iโ€™m feeling entitled but it is frustrating. This isnโ€™t first time it happened to me. Same thing happened when I tried to redeem Dermalogica reward, placed order got it canceled. 

Both times contacting customer service I got the same response that they apologize for inconvenience, my points are being returned and they will forward the feedback to appropriate department. Well the appropriate department doesnโ€™t care for the feedback as nothing changes so stop giving this generic response to every complaint.

I think if Sephora canโ€™t run their reward program in a sensible way, they better introduced the reward system like SDM and ULTA where clients can use their points towards merchandise instead of wasting time in these meaningless hunger games Sephora keeps throwing

666895CA-C97E-44A6-A060-75F28EB967AB.jpeg

Sorry this happened to you, it was a nice reward, and you should have received it. Ulta gives away full size skincare products as a reward all the time so I know brand will provide larger quantities. I was routing for Sephora 

I know how you feel. I tried ordering the Dermalogica lik...

I know how you feel. I tried ordering the Dermalogica like 10 times, and all my points bounced back like after 2 mins each time but I liked that reward so much I kept trying hoped it went through. Nop. I am curious the person who got the Aerin reward did (s)he really get it? One time I see 1 bic member posted picture of the Gucci rewards I was really happy for her, must be so lucky those days.

Re: I know how you feel. I tried ordering the Dermalogica lik...

@cangirl84  OMG me too. I think I ordered Dermalogica some 5-6 times. First time it took a while before my points bounced back but all other times, it happened right away.

@fatimamummy you are definitely not being overly "entitled". You earned those points and then you spent them and you weren't given what you were promised for those points- pretty lame. If expecting to get what you order and pay for is entitlement then I'm entitled too 

I am so sorry this happened to you. You're absolutely right to be so frustrated. In this day and age of computer sophistication, there really is no reason for Sephora not to be able to parcel the rewards out correctly, and there's certainly no reason to make you wait an entire day before they tell you that they ran out of the reward you picked. It just makes you feel like crap after being all hyped up about a promotion, and finding out so long afterward that you didn't get what you wanted.

I truly hope your next reward will be something even better, and that you'll actually get it!

Thank you @Harobedb  Since it didnโ€™t get canceled in 2 days so I was certain to receive it but then they pulled Sephora on me and canceled the order.

@fatimamummy  your feelings are 100% valid and warranted. I'm so sorry your reward was cancelled. ๐Ÿ˜ž  The whole point of a loyalty program is to REWARD your customers. Sephora can't even manage to do that. They have tones of feedback and still they come up with lame ways to "reward" their most loyal customers. Seriously don't have a loyalty program if it's going to be run this way. They want people to spend their points but don't offer enough rewards so people keep accumulating them. That "win a million dollars" contest was a great way for them to make customers waste their points... and that wasn't the first time they've done that type of gimmick either. The "gift cards" are a basically a joke. I've been trying to get one for weeks and can't seem to checkout with one. I don't understand why they aren't always available, why we can't stack them, why we can't return the merchandise, why they expire and so on. Why does everything have to be so god damn complicated???  Ugh. There are so many things I wish I could share...  it just boggles my mind the way they think. The worst part is that it keeps getting worse. You need more and more points to get a reward vs before where a few thousands would get you something really nice and good value.  Like recently there was a bag and 3 Aerin perfumes for 25K points. Really?  REALLY? Like I just don't get it. 10K points got you a trip to Paris back in the day. 1k points got you 3 or 4 full sized Bite lipsticks that were semi customizable... Anyways I've come to realize that they just don't care. It's been like this for years and nothing ever changes... it's just more of the same. I've cut my spending a lot this year and barely been active in the community. I'm just kinda over it.

@veronika23 I agree. It shouldnโ€™t be this hard. It is like either you canโ€™t get a reward and if you do, donโ€™t expect to actually receive it.

@fatimamummy   yeah exactly!

@veronika23 Do you find they still have a good selection of the smaller perks in the stores you go to? My store is constantly out of the smaller 100 pt perks (usually they're completely out but last time I went they had a couple things) and I think it's been years since I've seen a 500 pt perk displayed! Is it just my store? When I asked about it last time I was in, they said they had "just sold out of them". When I mentioned that they never have any when I'm in, they told me that "it just seems that it happens to a few of their customers"...but I honestly can't imagine that I'm that good unless they're only getting a VERY small quantity in. 

@BeautyBee92  honestly I can't recall the last time I was in store... and I never paid much attention to the smaller perks either... well I mean I'll have a quick look online but rarely redeem for them.  Maybe they do get a small quantity and if your store is busy they'll run out quickly too. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23 I remember those days too! You could actually get a cute little travel makeup set for like 1000 points and they were lovely. No hunger games, no nonsense and no greedy take-backs on Sephora's part. I think all customers can really do at this point is continue to give very honest feedback about this silly rewards program and if all else fails...vote with your wallet. 

@Chicklet5  sadly customers have been giving feedback for a long time now. They just don't want to listen. I think voting with our wallet is our best bet. And well Ulta will be in Canada soon so we will have more options. I mean they ship here already but we should have stores late 2020 - 2021.

@veronika23  I saw someone post on IG last night that Sephora will be moving to a cash-based points system (like Ulta and Shoppers) next year.

It was speculated that that's why they were running that silly sweepstakes contest; to try and get people to spend off their points before the change to a more lucrative program.

Really? That would be cool with me. Shoppers has always had a fantastic point system. They are definitely a threat to Sephora, now that they carry a number of luxury brands and frequently reward customers with insanely good deals like 20X points, $25 in points on $75 purchases etc. 

@Mochapj  OMG I hope that is true!!!  I had hoped that's what they were doing with the contest. Thanks for sharing!!!

20 Replies
testing