Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

Gawsh, this is a beaut @Mochapj & @itsfi .  I'm going to have to pretend I didn't see 🫣

That’s awesome! Did you pick it up online or were you in Japan @Mochapj? Love the detailing on this one and yes!! It’s a really nice touch and look to have some of the flowers standing out with the holo. I say this all the time it seems but I should be done with brushes but I don’t think I will be keeping to that. 😆 

@itsfi 😄 I wish! Unfortunately just from online, but I'm planning a trip there once I finish my schooling!

@Mochapj, what a great trip that will be! 😍 Japan is on my list of places to visit. One day. 

Anyone get the latest from Sonia G?  Retailing at $120 US

Screenshot_20220517-140737.png

@danielledanielle I almost went for these but held back. They look (and sound) gorgeous. 

Yes! Just used it today. 

@aviscardi , me too!  I'm loving little Hinoki from the duo.  How about you?

The Hakuhodo 30% price hike is less than a month away 😢 so I thought I would share some of my favorite brushes from them. Brush numbers are listed in the caption.

S121S121S142S142S146S146B214B214

@AMK721, their vermillion handle brushes are beautiful! 😍 

@itsfi  agreed, they stand out and get my attention all the time.

Brush washing day! I don't usually go this long without washing but work has been very busy. It's rare that I have this many together, so I decided to take a picture.

Screenshot_20220501-135441.jpg

@curlychiquita gorgeous collection! I'm the worst at washing all of them. Until I run out of clean brushes they don't get done lol I counted over 100 total the other day 😬 do you have a favorite? I remember those MJ brushes, yours still look brand new!

A very pleasing photo @curlychiquita - your brush collection is just as @Sunnysmom said! Just gorgeous🤩

Thank you, @eshoe! 💓

Gorg collection @curlychiquita ! 💞

Thank you, @Sunnysmom! ❤️

Such a chic collection, @curlychiquita !

Thank you, @MvLL

Ooh this photo makes me happy @curlychiquita 😃 . I recognize some goodies there 😘

@blackkitty2014 I know you have some of these and other beautiful brushes, too! 

11 Replies
testing