Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

Yes @dioradict they are the:

NEOKUD-261 DEKA fu-pa01 Extra Large Powder Brush / Koyudo fu-pa Series Black
GOODS 8400yen Released: March 15, 2013

NEOKUD-69 fu-pa02 Foundation Brush / Koyudo fu-pa Series Black
GOODS 4320yen Released: January 01, 2011

If you make an account they give rewards for purchase and when I signed up they gave me 300 yen off my order.

@kateye7 Thank you so much, it is so helpful to search. I did make an account, trying to see what i want to order next 🙂

Love it! @dioradict please share when you get new brushes if you decide to order =D

OMG those look so nice!

I would highly recommend both brushes ! =D

I am a lover of brushes, especially Japanese ones.

I just gave most of mine a bath so they are wet and not looking their best, but here's a photo I took of my Japanese ones recently (showing off what I did with the Pat McGrath sparkles).  This is mostly Chikuhodo, with a few TF.

I'll be updating this soon, as I have a bunch of new brushes en route from Japan.

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 9.21.10 AM.png

And this is all of those laid out:

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 9.25.35 AM.png

I will forever kick myself for not getting obsessed with brushes sooner. That Chikuhodo holiday set from 2014 is gorgeous as is the beautylish collaboration with Chikuhodo. So many unattainable pretties! 

@Cahlee don't lose hope yet!

I couldn't get the Etoile brushes when they launched because at the time they weren't shipping to Canada.

I ended up buying them from someone who had bought the set but never gotten around to using them (sacrilege! 😮 ) so you never know when you might be able to score some.  

@Mochapj Have you obtained an insurance policy on your brushes? Actually, I think you have the biggest collection of everything. Brands should be sending you free products for your generous loyalty. Maybe an insurance policy for all? 🙂

LOL @darkiceis!  I don't, but I probably should 😄

Gorgeous!  They are lovely and you can tell you take great care of them.

Beautiful! I love Japanese natural hair brushes as well.

So much love!

So lovely!!!

Ouhhhhhhh, the sequins are super pretty!   

Can anyone think of a dupe(s) for this brush? International shipping sucks! It's basically the same price as the brush itself lol

brush

@Sonny4PresidentDid u check cult beauty ?  they recently started  carrying Zoeva brushes.

Oh wow, this site is awesome! Thanks for the heads up 

Hmmm. Maybe the Sephora pro featheweight brush #90? I've no idea of the dimensions or shape of your brush above though. @Sonny4President

http://www.sephora.com/pro-featherweight-complexion-brush-90-P405519?skuId=1775139&icid2=products%20...

A little bit too fluffy for my taste, I think this brush would buff out foundation too much / waste too much product... I found the Elf Selfie Ready brush was alright, but it's still a little too big for my taste still. Anymore suggestion would be lovely! Thanks for you reply DeVWa ❤️ 

If you're looking for a dense foundation brush, I have this Cover FX brush and I love it!  Really nice densely packed so it doesn't soak up product at all.  Available at Sephora.

Cover FX brush.jpg