Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Birthday Gift?

Hey, so i signed up to be a beauty insider, but all i gave was my email, because i did not want to have the beauty insider card shipped to me, and i was believe that was one of the options during the registration process online. I was wondering, in order to get my birthday present, do i need to have the card? Or like, do i just go up the the employee and ask her for my present? If so, do i just tell her my email? Im confused Smiley Sad please help! Its much appreciated! Thanks

Re: Birthday Gift?

Hey rosetro925!Smiley Happy If I'm not mistaken, to claim your birthday gift in a store, I think you need your BI card, that's how I usually do it. Then again they may be able to find you in the system with your e-mail? I'm also curious about this, let's see if someone can answer this question more precisely Smiley Happy

I've been a Beauty Insider for a few years, but I don't have a card. Every year around the time of your birthday, you're usually sent a coupon of some sort and you can redeem it in store or online with that. Even if you don't have a card, a Sephora associate can always look up your VIB points and information if you provide them with your email. I hope this helps and happy early/belated birthday!

Bring a print out of the birthday email notification, or tell them your email and you are good to go.

I have a BI card but I'm too lazy to carry it around in my bursting wallet, so I've been telling Sephora stores my email or show them the email coupon for the past 3 years.

You can claim 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late. Fresh lip duo I love, but dont leave in your pocket or hot car since they will melt Smiley Sad

Zeli64, the lipglosses definitely melt in the car! I've learned the hard way!

Mine got sweaty in my pocket too!

So far most of the responses are correct. 

Around your birthday, an e-mail will be sent to the address you signed up with for Beauty Insider.  You can either print out the e-mail with the offer or show the cast member the e-mail on a smartphone. They can also look up your information with the BI card.  Without the card, they might ask for either a telephone number or your e-mail address. 

For online, I believe there's a code on the e-mail to input before checking out.  The new site design might display it when you sign in as well (no birthday yet for me so I'm not 100% sure). 

Ahh, thanks for the help! appreciate it Smiley Happy Also thank you for everybody's answers ! and happy belated birthday/birthday to all lol

I guess I was under the impression that you had to purchase something during the month of your birthday in order to recieve your gift. My birthday is this coming friday and on May 27th I received an email stating my gift would be in store or online at my next checkout. It said it was available from then (may 27th) until 2 weeks after my birthdate. Regardless, I just ordered some products and added the birthday gift in at the end. WOuld have been nice to kno that I did not have to purchase anything in order to receive it. But either way, now I have a few things for myself from myself for my birthday, Lol

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • tumblr_inline_no8s34mNNa1t3731l_500.gif