Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@Samtian Happy birthday month!

@SportyGirly125 Thank  you!

@Samtian   We're ABH twinsies; I use granite also. 🙂  I really like the brow gel version.  Is the Brow Definer soft or hard and dry-ish?

Hmm I probably should have tried the brow gel version.

@Ispend2much6 yay twins! If it's the same one I was using as a sample its hard and dry. 

@Samtian Happy Birthday to you! The ABH highlighter looks so pretty! Great haul!

@bem564 Thank you!! 

I have been looking forward to the Spring event all year. I feel most excited about the YSL lipstick & ND Love Cheek. Also wanted to try the Hum Calm vitamins. I always love seeing everyone’s carts!

9BB9F016-CD11-4017-BE5B-86D13B339933.jpeg

5A4B4844-346B-479A-A71E-E841A851AFB3.jpeg

0EE8622D-EDD7-4A82-80D8-ED4F3D272747.jpeg

3EAC02F9-0254-414E-99DB-EEF7B0E2B6AC.jpeg

@bem564 I was looking at that HUM Nutrition Calm Sweet Calm™ Stress Management Vegan Gummies with Ashwagandha & L-Theanine and it says it takes 4-6 weeks to work on the information section. Does anyone happen to know if that is true? I was kinda under the impression that it was more like a CBD gummy that doesn't have to build up in your system.

@niki172 Yes! I saw that as well, 4-6 weeks. That's a long time to wait if you have stress NOW! haha. I am very curious to try them but have wanted to wait until the sale this time around. Here's hoping I feel calmer in say 4-6 days, not weeks.

@bem564 I hope they work for you! I decided not to pick them up since 4-6 weeks when you're frazzled right now is too long of the wait. I guess I'll go the liquid option (wine) lol!

@niki172 I love the way you think. haha! Liquid version! 

Hey @bem564 ! When I saw your username in this thread, I just knew your haul had to have a red lipstick in it! 💄❤️ Do you have another one of the ND blush duos? I thought I saw you post about it on IG (or it could've been another ND product). Anyhow if you do, would be interesting to hear your thoughts on her regular blush duo vs. this LE one!

Hey, hey girl @Guessgal ! You know me too well, hee hee. You are correct! I have several of her face palettes and duos as well as both shades of Duo glow. I really do love them all, but a couple of my favorites are the Bloom Cheek Palette and the Duo Glow in 'Rayo'. I'll share my thoughts once I get this one to compare! 

😍😍😍 you are making me re- think not getting anything else. I have to avoid loking at Natasha Denona or i'll get into debt again😁.  Please show us your looks with that blush! That makeup forever sensi eyes look intriguing. @bem564 

@Buootiful I have a love affair with ND face/cheek palettes. Highly recommend! I know what you mean though, don't go into debt! It sure is fun to window shop too!!

Oooooh your haul is absolutely delightful @bem564! Love it all💖

Great haul @bem564! 😍 That Alterna shampoo & conditioner combo is a staple for me.

Such a beautiful haul @bem564 ! I love the Alterna Caviar line, haven't used it in a while but now you have me wanting to re-incorporate it into my haircare!

@Mcakes @I love the caviar line! I switched to a different shampoo & conditioner and my hair started feeling dry. I went back to the Alterna and it’s noticeably healthier. 🙂

@bem564   I've never tried the HUM Calm supplements, but I can attest to the effectiveness of their vitamin D.  I've always had good readings when I've had labs done while using them.

17 Replies
testing