Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Ha ha I did not realize the list was getting this long, @SportyGirly125. I took a screenshot and will ask you in a few weeks😉

@eshoe I got you. Haha. I have a screenshot too. Just got my Sephora goodies today and I know Ispend2much wanted to compare notes on the Inkey collagen serum. 

It seems like a few items restock just before the sale ends @SportyGirly125  @PrettyPaint @SkinCareEmpress. That’s what I have noticed in the past, at least.

@eshoe  That's true. Luckily it's nothing I NEED exactly! 🙂 

Yes, by the time I’ve spent everything on things I want and don’t need, right @PrettyPaint 🤣

@eshoe I hate when that happens. I can’t even get them in store because they are online only items. 

That is so frustrating @SportyGirly125 😢

@SportyGirly125  Me too! Hoping for restocks. 

Me, all the time. 

@TeamBIC  Ok so I wanted to wait to post until I knew what would be available!!!! I went a tad bit crazy this year but I ordered dyson Airwrap™ Styler Limited Edition Gift Set Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro  I got the gift set one boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil 5 oz/ 150 mL Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL and Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick  I’ve been holding off on the dr. Dennis gross and the Dyson so I decided to just dive in this time!! 

@ather. Now's a good time to give in!  

Oh, wow!  You've been waiting to get those, happy for you @ather 

@danielledanielle  I decided it was time! I’ve been holding off for so long I just decided to bite the bullet. Hopefully I love the 2 expensive ones!! We’ve been staying in so much since the pandemic I’ve been crazy spending but also saving so why not treat myself lol 😂 

giphy

Wow sounds like so much fun is on the horizon, @ather 🤩

@eshoe  Thank you!!! Hopefully everything works out!!

Me too, @ather - so exciting 🙌🏼😍

@ather Fantastic choices! Enjoy your new tools!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!!

I know it's late, but the Boscia oil is 40 percent off on the brands website, now. I also recently purchased it, as it is my favorite, so I had to get another one at that price point.

testing