Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@itsfi  I know! I was on the fence but I’m glad I ordered it!!

@itsfi @Thanks for sharing! It’s definitely a hard decision when it’s that much money! 

Ended up cutting down my order quite significantly! However, I am sure I will place another few orders before the end of the sale (I already placed another one).

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 12.05.03 AM.png

@vee95  I ordered the Olaplex 8!! Can’t wait. I have the 6 and love it!

@vee95 

Thats a full basket! 

@vee95, what a fabulous basket!! That Olaplex No. 8 mask looks so good! 😍

@vee95 @I bet that candle smells amazing - I love

How the cream smells! Have you tried it before ?

Yes I have the mini version of the candle and I love it! Smells just like the cream. Some people say that it doesn't have a good throw, but I find it does a great job at filling up spaces easily. I don't really like other candles much so maybe it doesn't have a good throw compared to other brands, but I really like it! 

@vee95 The leave in conditioner works so well!

I am so excited to try it!

Hey!!

I am doing a smallish restock but excited to try some new (and new to me) items with the sale. (Definitely moisturizer, blush & bronzer happy...)

New/new to me:

Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright™ Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Body Cream with Vitamin C 8.1 oz / ... Saie Slip Tint – Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer with Mineral Zinc SPF 35 and Hyaluronic Acid Four 

Gucci Sun-Kissed Glow Bronzer MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Terracotta MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Au Naturel Tower 28 Beauty Power Lip + Cheek Duo Set #Danessa Myricks Beauty Dew Wet Hydrating and Highlighting Balm Morning Dew 

GUERLAIN Terracotta Light Healthy Glow Bronzer #Freck Beauty Rich Bi!ch Cactus + Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand 

Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Honey Thief 

fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL 

restocking:

BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector Light to Medium Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Moisturizing Body Cream-Cleanser 13.0 oz/ 385 mL 

Urban Decay All Nighter Extra Glow Dewy Setting Spray 4 fl oz/ 118mL 

La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer 

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 

Supergoop! Glowscreen Body Lotion SPF 40 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 

#

@StellaBG  Great looking basket!

Looks like a great cart @StellaBG - I love the merit blushes !

Hi!!!

do you know which brands will be excluded from the sale?

@evaleals 

*20% offer valid for Rouge members 4/9/21–4/19/21 at 11:59pm PT; 15% offer valid for VIB members 4/13/21–4/19/21 at 11:59pm PT; and 10% offer valid for Insider members 4/15/21–4/19/21 at 11:59pm PT. Offer only valid on merchandise purchases made (if open) in Sephora US and Canada stores, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores, on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. On 4/9/21 and 4/10/21, in stores only, a VIB or Insider member who is a guest of a Rouge member is eligible to receive 20% off Rouge offer along with Rouge member. Limitations: one dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on Sephora Collection products, The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products, Instacart, Instagram shopping, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Return of discounted merchandise will be for price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer, Beauty Insider Cash, or reward, unless otherwise specified by Sephora. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time. See Beauty Insider Terms for details, including exclusions on what purchases qualify toward spend thresholds.

@evaleals if you're in the US the only brand that I know of that is excluded is The Ordinary. If you're one of our lovely Canadian ladies I'm not sure which brands are excluded from the sale. If you received the card in the mail from Sephora outlining the sale I believe they list the brands that are ineligible from the sale discount on there. Hope this helps!

I am planning to probably get the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 2.5 oz / 75 ml SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear 3-Drawer Makeup Organizer  and I need a new sculpting contour brush that's angled and thinking of maybe the PATRICK TA Contour Brush 

@Anastasiya13  I love the dewy skin!!! 

@ather  Me too, sadly mine is almost out already

@Anastasiya13  Fingers crossed they ship out fast!!!

8 Replies
testing