Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Thank You ! @Ispend2much6 I have only used it twice, but...

Thank You ! @Ispend2much6 I have only used it twice, but so far so good!

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

@77Casper77,

I love your hauls, promos, and samples!  Congratulations to you for Rouging for the very first time!  🙂

Thank You @tsavorite <3 !

Thank You @tsavorite ❤️ !

Congrats, @77Casper77! You Rouged at a good time, especially with all the new perks in place! Love the GWPs you selected, a little annoyed with myself for not picking up that Protini. 💗 Twilly, too!

Thank you @eshoe ! Hoarding my points will finally pay of...

Thank you @eshoe ! Hoarding my points will finally pay off, I'm halfway to getting the $100 Sephora credit and I just couldn't resist the Protini mini. 😄

Congrats on Rouging, @77Casper77!!!  Great haul - I love Truth Serum! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thank you Tamara, I'm excited to have a deluxe...

@Tamara76 Thank you Tamara, I'm excited to have a deluxe sample to try out! 🍊

Great haul @77Casper77! Congratulations on Rouge! Have you smelled the Tom Ford Ombre Leather card sample yet? I just received the fragrance cards in my recent order and whoa! it smells amazing!

Thank you @bem564 ! I have not smelled Tom Ford Ombre Lea...

Thank you @bem564 ! I have not smelled Tom Ford Ombre Leather yet, that seriously sounds amazing though. I've just started my voyage into the perfume word and I'm excited to start trying everthing out, including the Tom Ford fragrance (you've sold me on it).

Great restocks and gwps, @77Casper77!  Congratulations on rouging!  You're in good company here!

@curlychiquita Thank you chiquita, I'm happy to be part o...

@curlychiquita Thank you chiquita, I'm happy to be part of the group! 💞

Congratulations on Rouging @77Casper77! 😄 

This looks like a fantastic haul! Have fun playing with everything! 

Thank you @bakeamuffin ! 😊

Thank you @bakeamuffin ! 😊

@77Casper77 I love olehenriksen! actually,,I love it all!...

@77Casper77 I love olehenriksen! actually,,I love it all!! great haul 😍

Thank you @Imaster , I'm so curious about the banana brig...

Thank you @Imaster , I'm so curious about the banana bright cream from them! It's going to be fun playing with all the Ole samples! 😌

Jo Malone Direct. Purchased Ginger Biscuit Cologne. GWP Velvet Rose & Oud.Jo Malone Direct. Purchased Ginger Biscuit Cologne. GWP Velvet Rose & Oud.Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Balm: L to R Flesh 3, Love Supreme, Dark DevotionPat McGrath Lip Fetish Balm: L to R Flesh 3, Love Supreme, Dark DevotionWayfair. Canvas for my vanity area. I love it!Wayfair. Canvas for my vanity area. I love it!

@bem564 

Beautiful haul! ❤️ JM Ginger Biscuit smells so nice! Those Pat McGrath lip balms look very pretty! Enjoy your lovely purchases! 

@bem564 Amazing haul!! The PMG lipsticks are gorgeous! 😍  and I love the canvas too! 

@bem564  Everything is gorgeous!  How is the Ginger Biscuit cologne?  I've been wondering about that for about a year. 🙂  Is there any floral note to it at all?  (I'm hoping not.)

@Ispend2much6 There are no floral notes. Only sweet and a bit of spice. I'm very happy with it. Reminds me of Replica 'By the Fireplace'  if you are familiar with that one. I like this a little better, though. 🙂

@bem564  Thank you- sounds good!

1,812 Replies
testing