Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

@darkiceis great haul! I love those ciate london blushes I hope you love them as well!

Lovely palettes @darkiceis. I'm really loving my ND mini so hope you love yours too!

All of the palettes...LOVE @darkiceis ! Please report back on how you like them 😄

So many pretties @darkiceis!  Love your palette haul and that RT brush is beautiful!  Which Ciate products did you pick up?

IMG_1916.jpgMy friend got me this on our 6 year friend anniversary. She remembered the day we met and knew I liked Sephora.My friend got me this on our 6 year friend anniversary. She remembered the day we met and knew I liked Sephora.IMG_2077.jpgTJMaxxTJMaxxWalmart $5 boxWalmart $5 boxAmazonAmazonIMG_2212.jpgAmazonAmazon

amazing haul @meecheroo !! that watch is beautiful 

Aww, that is so sweet that y'all celebrated your friendiversary! Lovely haul Heart 

Nice haul @meecheroo and what a great friend anniversary gift! 🙂

Fantastic hauls, @meecheroo!  Your friend gave you great gifts for your anniversary, too!

Small Target and Marshall's haul. 

Spoiler
IMG_20180903_030737525.jpg

The 3 masks at the bottom of the photo and the deodorant are from Target, the rest is Marshall's. I'm super curious about the clear flat mask in the middle back of the photo. The deodorant is my favorite brand, but I'm trying a new scent, and everything else is new to me, so we'll see how they all work out.

I LOVE those acrylic holders from Bino @snoflakefaerie!  I have to check out what new ones have come in everytime I go to Marshall's or TJ's.

Great finds @snoflakefaerie! The honey mask and the avocado oil one sound like they will be very nourishing for your skin! 

I realize winter is still months away, but I think those masks will be great to have as the weather gets colder in New England, so here's hoping @itsfi

I think it's always good to have masks on hand for every season @snoflakefaerie!  Or, maybe I just say that because I really like sheet masks! hahaha! 🙂  

Peach Slices makes a really nice ‘hydrate’ mask, too, @snoflakefaerie, if you have dry skin you might want to try it. I keep a few on hand (just used one last night, too!).

I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one @eshoe

I usually have normal to combo skin, but I may be spending a decent amount of time in Colorado this fall/winter and it's so much drier out there compared to the east coast, so I may need some extra hydration!

20180901_235922.jpg

And I love it when Ulta has their beauty bag GWP!  Because I really need more minis and samples, lol (thought of you, @HelenBT!)

20180902_001653.jpg

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Love everything you got! The Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beige is one of my favorite concealers at the moment. Provides amazing coverage, lightweight & also so easy to blend out! I also love all the mini's you got!! 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

i have been debating on getting soft glam palette. i have...

i have been debating on getting soft glam palette. i have the viseart neutral one and abh modern renaissance. 🤔

Nice haul, @CookieGirl1! Glad to see you were able to snag the GWP bag. Ulta really is the best with those! 

@qusporkUnidentified Totally agree--Ulta has some good deals there. 

15 Replies
testing