Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

@curlychiquita What an amazing skincare haul!! 😁 I’ve thought about getting the DE littles set too but just can’t justify it yet...maybe the next sale! I’d love to hear your thoughts on DE and SK-II products. 

I've used SK-II for a few years now.  I'm over 40 and I find that although pricey, it works.  In particular the essense and the masks.  It's probably overkill for younger skin, but I'm working hard to keep my 11s away! @CakesCakes

@curlychiquita Thanks for the feedback!!  

@curlychiquita Awesome haul! You got some great products! The littles kit looks great and I just love those DDG peels!! Enjoy everything!!🤗👍

Thank you! ❤️ @Shosh85

What a fabulous 🛍 haul, @curlychiquita! So much skincare ❤️ I see. Have fun with all of your new goodies!!

Thank you!  The nice thing about buying skincare is that I know I'll use it all! @eshoe

@curlychiquita

🤩🤩🤩 WOW!! I looove DE Baby Facial!!! Great Haul!!! I never look at the sets section online or browse in store - I strictly get what I need and leave/check out....but man...I kinda wish I paid closer attention bc that set looks great! Also, log in and out of your account, your points should update.

Thank you!   I'm excited to try DE.  I feel like I'm the last person to try it, lol! @GG84

@curlychiquita

Totally not true!!! It's not approved for sale in Canada 😉 🇨🇦 I had some help getting it! 

@curlychiquita!!! Your haul is amazing! Those DDG peel pads and the DE Babyfacial are favorites! ♥️ I have a gua sha facial tool (not the Mount Lai on though) and it’s nice - I should be better at using it more frequently( your post is a good reminder (and nudge) to do so. Congrats on re-Rouging and enjoy your new treasures!

Thanks!  The DDG peel pads are an absolute staple.  I replace them wherever I can find 20-25% off.  I'm happy that this time I could buy them at Sephora for my points. @itsfi

@curlychiquita usually I'd see points update within 24 hours. Enjoy your great sale haul!

Thank you! That's good to know! @CC3616

I have been eyeing the littlest set 😍 so many goodies in that set, I hope you’ll find some treasures ☺️ Great hauls @curlychiquita

Thank you! I haven't tried Babyfacial before, either, so I figured why not go all in? @bakeamuffin

@curlychiquita Nice haul!

Thanks! @CookieGirl1

Mount Lai G U A Sha, not Guard Sha - every time I try to fix it my phone autocorrects it to Guard...

Thanks for starting this thread, @Aaliaa!!

Yay! for September birthdays! Mine is on the 15th! Glad to share birthday months with you! Great pictures! – Vermont looks gorgeous! 

My first and unexpected mask haul for the month! I was out shopping for clothes for the boys and found out Old Navy sells Creme Shop Masks!! I had no clue! 😳🤩 They are just a tiny bit more expensive than if you were to buy it direct from the website, but I don't have to pay shipping and I don't have to wait for it to arrive! Plus, Old Navy is always having some kind of sale, so I'll have to keep my eye on them! I also did not know Nordstrom Rack sold masks as well! These stores are right next to each other, so I'll definitely be checking in more frequently! 🙌

8117BBC0-98D2-46F9-BC34-6F13E464D18C.jpeg

Spoiler

NORDSTROM RACK

• NATURE REPUBLIC Pomegranate Real Nature Hydrogel Mask
• NATURE REPUBLIC Honey Real Nature Hydrogel Mask
• LEADERS Breakup With Your Ex-Skin Cells Exfoliating Mask
• SOO AE Nature Propolis Mask

OLD NAVY
• THE CREME SHOP Sheet Masks
    – Red Clay 
    – Coconut Water
    – Pumpkin Spice Fusion
    – Cafe Mocha Fusion

TARGET 
• PIXI Rose Tonic
• PIXI Glow Tonic   

Fun hauling, @Shosh85! It's always nice to find little surprises at different stores. And happy early birthday! 

13 Replies
testing