Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

Thank you so much, @quspork!!! I agree, unexpected finds are super fun to discover! 🤗👌

Happy birthday month!! 🎂 🎉  @Shosh85   

Thank you so much, @CakesCakes!!! 😊

@Shosh85

Oh my....those two Honey ones look divine!!! Great Haul!!! 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Thank you, @GG84!! I love all things honey! I can't ever pass up a honey mask! 🍯👍

The pomegranate mask looks so inviting @Shosh85! Happy to share the month with so many September babies!

Thank you, @Aaliaa!! and Happy Birthday Month!! 🎈🎉🎂

Geez, I passed an Old Navy today.  I should have stopped in, @Shosh85!

@curlychiquita I would've never guessed I'd find those masks there! Pretty random, but I'm not complaining! 😉🙌🤗

Niiiiiice @Shosh85! You are going to have so much fun playing with your finds! 💗 The honey / propolis masks look good! 😃 

Old Navy carries The Creme Shop now? Wow! 

Happy birthday month! 🎉 🎈 

Thanks, @itsfi!! It's really hard for me to pass up a honey/propolis mask!!! 

I was super surprised I saw The Creme Shop at Old Navy – just seems so random! 🤷‍♀️🤗

It does seem so random that they’d be in ON, but no complaints, right?! That just makes shopping that much easier. 💓 @Shosh85

20180831_204654.jpg

All items bought this week/last week. The Algenist I bought at full price because the stores near me were sold out and i dont have time to run around. 

Great picks, @GG84! That nude lip set looks like it has some nice products to try! 

Great haul @GG84!! 

That Algenist Liquid Collagen is amazing @GG84! You picked up some great products! 🤩❤️

@itsfi

The Algenist is simply mind blowing. I will admit, I WAY over use the product. I put it on my face, neck, hands. I see such a difference in my skin. All the women in my family use it now - not to the close to bathing in it extent that I do, but even my grandmother, in her late 80's.. we all see a difference in her skin! She tells her friends in the home its her "magic potion" 😃❤ 

@GG84, I think your grandma is on to something because it IS magical! 😀 ♥️

What did you get from Jo Malone? I know you were considering the Blackberry and Bay, is that what you got @GG84?

@Aaliaa

I ended up getting Blackberry and Bay.

Happy early birthday @Aaliaa! 🎂🎉🎈🎁 Thanks for starting this thread! 😃 I can’t believe September is almost here!! 🍃🍂🍁 

7 Replies
testing