Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Wondering if anyone would share their code with me ❤️

I'm about $100 away from hitting rouge and I'm going to spend that today easily on the 30% off Sephora collection. Will I be able to use the rouge code as soon as I hit it , ALSO -- ppl asking for rouge code ,,, the code is the same for EVERYONE. WHEN U ORDER FROM UR ACCOUNT U WONT GET THE ROUGE DISCOUNT IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT THE MIN AMOUNT. 

unless someone lets you use their account to order ( which would be crazy there is no way to share discount ) pls correct me if I'm wrong 

@mirmurrxox @They are asking Rouge members for a code because they have Insider or VIB status. Rouge members were given a code so we could give one person access to shop the sale starting today since VIB and Insiders have to wait till 4/18 to shop and they get less of a discount. 

Do you know when the sephora collection code is going to be live?

@VishyVish @It should already be live. 

I’m young and looking for someone to send me their rouge code. I want the extra discount to buy a gift for my mom.

•  

Hey everyone! Would anyone be kind enough to share their code. Im just starting to wear makeup so i’m kind of lost. If not it’s okay !!😊

I sent you a message if you didn’t get a code yet 

Hi dear, I need a rouge code, if you sfill have one I apreciate. Thank you

As I was building my cart I was unable to locate the YSL Nu Dewy Mist that has become a HG item for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for a setting mist that's great with dry skin? I have no idea what happened to it - this breaks my heart as it was a relatively new product 😥

@niki172Sorry BIC is really slow to load right now 

Code is live already since 9pm pst. Hurry. 

As I was building my cart I was unable to locate the YSL Nu Dewy Mist that has become a HG item for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for a setting mist that's great with dry skin? I have no idea what happened to it - this breaks my heart as it was a relatively new product 😥

i use the Tatcha luminous dewy skin mist, i have dry skin as well. i started off by buying the mini tatcha mist, because i didn’t know if i was gonna end up hating it or loving it but i loveddd it and ran out so i bought the full size one. hope this help! 🫶🏽

Hello everyone. I was wondering if dior was included in this promotion. One of the sales reps said Dior wasn’t but the flyer makes no mention of the brand
ty

@Danijo104 @Dior is included in the sale 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! 

Screenshot_20230414_002312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230414_002305_Chrome.jpg

Hi, everyone!

I still need of a rouge code, if anyone would like to help me!

Pleeeeaase! 🥺

Im going back to my country on sunday and cant wait for the sale to be open for insiders...

here is my basket

Girl the rouge code is the same as the insider code. You have to order off a rouge account tho. There is no secret code ..

3 Replies
testing