Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@hteshome @Rouge members get to share a discount code with one person so that they can shop the sale starting today. It’s one time use. 

It says promotion has not yet started when enter the savenow code? When does the sale start?

@vixfromthe6ix @VIB and Insiders start 4/18

The code isn't working for me either. A lot of people on the Sephora subreddit are reporting having the same problem. Stuff in my cart is going out of stock & I hope they fix this.

That's not fair!! I thought maybe it starts at the time the stores open or something but now that I know others are shopping it makes me upset 

@vixfromthe6ix VIBs can’t shop the sale yet. You have to wait till 4/18

Would someone please share their code with me? 

hey girly it says ur rouge can u share ur code with me 🙏🙏

Is there anyone willing to share their discount code? I’d highly appreciate their kindness❤️😭

I sent you a message with the code 😀

enjoy!!

Where do you find the code? I’m rouge but when I go to checkout I thought it would apply automatically? 

@fizziepopm you have to enter savenow in the promo code. The Rouge code for the friend is in the app. 

I tried sending my code to someone, but it kept saying something is wrong. Is anyone else having this issue with sending their code to a friend? Please help! 

Would you share it with me as well??? 

I’m kind of upset with the sale. I got up at 6h30 this morning and most of the thing I wanted to buy are already gone and I’m rouge. This sale sucks. Sephora should have stock up on things that they know are gonna sale fast. I don’t know if I’ll purchase anything at that point.

@pripri32 @The sale went live yesterday at 9 pm pst. 

I had three things in my cart that were in stock late yesterday, but out of stock at midnight. My husband thinks they run intentionally low stock for super popular items that they know people will buy full price instead of letting them get it during the sale at a discount…I’m wondering if they can mark out of stock temporarily during the start of the sale.

@katyruddrn @The sale went live at 9pm pst yesterday

Wondering if anyone would share their code with me ❤️

I'm about $100 away from hitting rouge and I'm going to spend that today easily on the 30% off Sephora collection. Will I be able to use the rouge code as soon as I hit it , ALSO -- ppl asking for rouge code ,,, the code is the same for EVERYONE. WHEN U ORDER FROM UR ACCOUNT U WONT GET THE ROUGE DISCOUNT IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT THE MIN AMOUNT. 

unless someone lets you use their account to order ( which would be crazy there is no way to share discount ) pls correct me if I'm wrong 

@mirmurrxox @They are asking Rouge members for a code because they have Insider or VIB status. Rouge members were given a code so we could give one person access to shop the sale starting today since VIB and Insiders have to wait till 4/18 to shop and they get less of a discount. 

1,120 Replies
testing