Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Hard to go wrong with Gucci Gorgeous Jasmine @alexasteph! I love how you can definitely pick up on the jasmine scent but it’s not overwhelming or heady. ♥️

That's a good start to your list @alexasteph Gucci is looking pretty gorgeous over there 💙💚

@alexasteph  I don't think I've tried that version of the Gucci fragrance. It looks nice!

Why a month away??? Such a long wait 😂🤣 

Here are the things I need (except the Dior case-the thing I want and it’s not even what I want exactly- we’ll see what case available by then 😘)

340F65C1-C7D8-44A6-BEDD-F10498296483.jpeg
These are the things I want to try

2CD7C12C-9973-4BF0-B077-F88D15CBEA6E.jpegand these

5EAAEB5F-D960-465C-9886-4A283B152DD0.jpeg

The dior case is soooo pretty!

So many great items @blackkitty2014! The brick cannage case looks beautiful in real life. ♥️

Oh did you get it @itsfi @I’m going back and forth on it

Yeah, I know what you mean @blackkitty2014 . I went back and forth on it  - I don’t really need another case. I am happy I picked it up. 👍🏼 I haven’t gotten to posting it but will soon - definitely before the sale. I didn’t think Sephora would be carrying it so I picked it up somewhere else (and wouldn’t you know it? Other things arrived with it! Imagine that! 🤣) I’ll try to take a pic next weekend and post it. 

I definitely want to grab a lipstick during the sale, @blackkitty2014. I'll take a look at the Hourglass lipsticks.

We have to try to those lipsticks see what all the rackets about @curlychiquita 😘

Now there’s a list @blackkitty2014 ! 😍 So many good ideas ! The HG lips are stellar as is the Supergoop. Don’t know what to start! 🥰 I def want one of those beautiful Dior cases. 

@Sunnysmom fingers and toes crossed for more Dior and TF releases by the time of the sale 😘

I know what you mean @blackkitty2014 a month feels like sooo long from now. I can't wait for sale shopping 🛍 🥰

You have a very impressive cart

If I get all of them it is an accident. I didn’t meant it @CynthieLu 😘

Accidents sometimes happen @blackkitty2014. 😆 @CynthieLu 

Yes they do 🤗 lol @itsfi 

@blackkitty2014  The peach blush looks beautiful for summer.

Ppl are raving about Haus lab so of course I have to try at least one @PrettyPaint 😘

🤗🤗🤗 sale!  In my cart is the Glossier Pro Tip Long-Wearing Liquid Eyeliner Pen Black  Love to try new liquid eyeliners. 

@Missnur, I will be keeping my eyes and ears open for your thoughts on the liner. Your eye looks are always so impressive. 😍 If this gets your seal of approval, I’ll be adding it to my list for a future purchase. 

14 Replies
testing