Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@niki172, oh my goodness, no need to be sorry at all. The serum is widely popular. I contemplate picking up one whenever I see it. It’s such a great lip product. ♥️ 

Oooh you have a very disciplined approach, I like it @itsfi 😄

I'm trying to do something similar but I may want to use this opportunity to try new things but narrowing them down is tricky.

Thank you @CynthieLu! The concept itself looks disciplined; we’ll have to see next month if I can stick to it. 😬 I’m not entirely sure I would bet on myself. 🤪 But I like the idea of it so I’m going to give it a try. 

I hear that CybthieLu. It’s a great time to try new things and my word!! There have been quite a few attractive new releases! 😍 And we’re still a month away from the start of the sale. 

What a great looking list @itsfi !!! Have you tried the Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment ? I wonder how it compares to the milk marvel dark spot serum! 

Thank you @Kim888! I’m trying to keep the haul to a smaller size. “Trying” is the key word though. 😆 

I’ve heard such good things about that PTR treatment. My skin can be really sensitive so I’m a smidge concerned it may be too strong for my skin right off the bat. I have some really old dark spots that in my mind won’t budge without lasers so I may go for the PTR after the Eadem. Have you used the PTR before? 

@itsfi Im using it now! I do think it’s made my skin a little dry but nothing I can’t counteract. So far I feel like it’s been very brightening but not done anything for sunspots which is my real concern though they are older so I’m not sure anything topical will actually work 

Ahhh, that’s good to know. Thank you @Kim888! I think @heartsmyface may have used the PTR before as well. I think I may go with the Eadem for now and the PTR in the summer when my skin is more oily. 

Darn @itsfi @you have the prettiest handwriting 🥰 Great list 👌

Thank you @blackkitty2014! Have to be extra selective this sale. I’ve picked up a few other things already. 😆 We’ll see if that actually happens.

@itsfi  Wow you have done your homework 

@CorgiMommy, I’m trying to be better at using up what I have and not taking in more all at once that it makes it harder to work through it all. Doesn’t mean I don’t buy but I’m trying to be more strategic about it, 🤞🏼especially since I have over the last couple of years really been able to narrow down and whittle away my stash to predominantly things I love or like and use. So I’m hoping I can keep up with this more manageable stash of mine. 😊

I added them to my basket already, if anyone used one of them please leave a comment I really would love to hear your recommendations 

0CDFD0CE-49CF-4CF4-BE91-969BAF5A3619.jpeg

AA84F3E0-F06D-4C9C-B52D-3BD3DB4196C8.jpeg

Spoiler

Coconut balm dot com by glossier is great but be aware that it has a real taste and smell of coconut and not the sweet kind of coconut. I also really love the Sephora puff, use it every day! 

@ezelintoronto ,

I love "Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb"!  ❤️  This has been a favorite for many years.

I love the BELIF moisturizing bomb.  Even though I'm more oily/combo, I love the texture on this one.  It's creamy, without being heavy, and it lasts me at least 3 months with heavy use, 4 months with lighter usage @ezelintoronto .  If you can, get a set (which is usually the cost of the moisturizer) or the jumbo one.

belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb 

belif Aqua Bomb Everyday Hydration Set 

3-4 months is perfect I just used sample and I really loved it that’s why I plan to buy belif

🙌🏼 Another BELIEFER ... Sorry, just made it up.  Also edited my post because you can really snag some savings 😉 @ezelintoronto 

This is a lovely cart @ezelintoronto 

I've heard really nice feedback on the Facial Puff

Ohh really! I was using laura mercier but I need smaller something so happy to hear that

Ohhh, you have some wonderful beauties in your cart @ezelintoronto! 😍 The belif moisturizing bomb has been a go to moisturizer for me for years when my skin leans more dry (fall/winter). 👍🏼 It was a repeated repurchase for many, many years, along with The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL, which I paired the belif moisturizer with for my evening skincare routine. 

8 Replies
testing