Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Great haul @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hi @danielledanielle,

Awesome haul! 

Best,

Rebecca

great haul @danielledanielle ! enjoy all your new goodies!

@danielledanielle Wooooo that's a great haul! Have so much fun!

Nice haul @danielledanielle! I picked up that belif set too! That moisturizing bomb is a staple for me this time of the year and Iโ€™ve been enjoying the cleanser as well. โค๏ธ 

I donโ€™t really need another lippie but would love to know how you like the Natasha Denona. Theyโ€™ve caught my eye the last couple of times Iโ€™ve been in the store but Iโ€™ve  gotten distracted by other goodies. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s likely only a matter of time! ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi ... hmm I'm likely doing you a service and disservice all at once.  I really like my INaN lipstick.  Goes on pretty well, nice creamy texture, not splotchy.  My lips were dry today, but it's holding up well.  I really had to setup myself after watching a Wayne Goss swatch vid, because I wanted 5 of the shades.  I picked up nati, but interested in Naya as well.

The  bullet is odd, like chunky ...I think because it's magnetic.

This is all good info @danielledanielle! Thank you so much. ๐Ÿค— Dry lips donโ€™t sound great but Iโ€™ll still take a look at them next time Iโ€™m in the store. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi ... Oh no, my lips are dry because it's freezing where I am.  It's not the lipstick making them dry.  I just said that because even with dry lips, it still goes on well.. It has a satin like finish.

Even better @danielledanielle!!! But Iโ€™m so  sorry your lips are dry. ๐Ÿ˜” Ugh. One of the downsides of winter! ๐Ÿฅถ I say, more lip balms for you! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Nice haul @danielledanielle!!! I got the Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream during the sale too. I LOVE the Grace Elayae caps! I have a few on my Christmas list this year. 

@sephoraaddict918 ..BOGO is still in effect.  I ordered two more tonight.

I love the silk lined waxed turbans, but ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ. There wa...

I love the silk lined waxed turbans, but ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ. There was a BOGO going on for awhile, so after I got this one, I ordered a couple. Hope you get them for the holidays! They are also super warm!

Pretty print! And great haul, @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ˜Š

@danielledanielle Great sale haul.  The Biggie Biggie Bum Bum cream will last a while

I just realized it's a "nude" cream. Duh, danielle...๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ...

I just realized it's a "nude" cream. Duh, danielle...๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ. I guess I can't help but associate SDJ with a scent. Hope are enjoying it though!

@SportyGirly125 ... It better!

How do you like the new SDJ scent, does it smell heavenly?

@danielledanielle The new SDJ has no scent. I like it a lot. I have been using it ever since I got it yesterday. 

@danielledanielle ,

Hooray for your Sale Haul!  Many favorite and desired items!  Beautiful print cap!

27050B1F-D3FF-4449-8FE9-4D4341C55BE7.jpeg

TJ Maxx finds. The Pinrose perfume was on clearance for $12!

@Danzie89 ,

You were so lucky to find these!  And an excellent shopper!

Thank you, @tsavorite!

testing